Zeon Network - Platform based on blockchain
ZEON Mission We promote the creation of a new global financial system and develop it for the common good of the community. We as a public organization solve the main problems, such as: high-risk ICO primary coin market, expensive cryptocurrency transactions, weak liquidity on the selected exchanges and theft of the user capital on these exchanges through hacking. We carry out a mass adaptation of the cryptocurrency for regular users, give them complete anonymity as participants, anonymity of their payments and wallets the security of any purchases, the possibility of earning with participation in the consensus: PoS 3.0 (Masternodes Erebus and stacking). The transition of traditional...
Token sale ended
- Token: ZNC
- Price: 1 ZNC = 0.0005 USD
- PreICO start: 27 Apr 2018
- PreICO end: 28 May 2018
- ICO start: 8 Jun 2018
- ICO end: 30 Oct 2018
- Country: Switzerland
We promote the creation of a new global financial system and develop it for the common good of the community. We as a public organization solve the main problems, such as: high-risk ICO primary coin market, expensive cryptocurrency transactions, weak liquidity on the selected exchanges and theft of the user capital on these exchanges through hacking. We carry out a mass adaptation of the cryptocurrency for regular users, give them complete anonymity as participants, anonymity of their payments and wallets the security of any purchases, the possibility of earning with participation in the consensus: PoS 3.0 (Masternodes Erebus and stacking). The transition of traditional currencies to digital currencies is inevitable and it will become the world’s largest state transfer. Along with the desire of people to purchase safely – the ZEON project is already gaining popularity in social media.
What are the problems users/backers face?
Founders and developers of ICOs raise funds, but they tend think about the product implementation with the lowest priority. After the collection of purchases, users are left unattended surrounded by trolls that spread F.U.D, no one has any answers to their questions and they often become victims of unfulfilled promises and even fraud. In crypto users are not insured in any way. In all such cases, this leads to a loss of capital, a devaluation of purchased coins and users disappointed in the crypto industry. Cryptocurrency exchanges are vulnerable, many users experience theft of their capital. Hundreds of thousands of traders carry huge risks in the trading process. Barriers for introducing large capital create expensive transactions in the Bitcoin and Ethereum networks. This leads to low liquidity.
What are solutions to these problems in the ICO market?
There are projects out there, that are aimed at solving the problem of fraud and “WDS”*. Such decisions are based on the collection of collective purchase portfolios, which are then purchased in the ICOs that are studied. But the problem remains the same: control over the portfolio is in the hands of a few or a group of people who can commit a human error. There are also projects that use smart contacts that regulate funding based on the ICO developers’ reports according to the roadmap. This approach also does not solve the problem of fraud and “WDS”. Often, the authenticity of the ICO reports is questionable; there is also no direct correlation between the ICO developers’ reports and the real value of the ICO token on the exchange. It turns out that the reports are attractive, but users bear huge losses. * “WDS” – Weak Detailed Study of the project or start-up.
What is the ZEON solution for the market of purchases in the ICO projects?
- The ZEON project solves the problem of “mass adoption” of cryptocurrency into everyday life of people.
- The problem of safe purchase in ICO projects can be solved with the help of the blockchain technology as an open system. Transactions will become simple and completely confidential with our own blockchain with consensus (PoS 3.0) and a user-friendly interface provided for all services.
- Our team solves the above-mentioned problems of users and traders using our own blockchain, an intellectual crypto-economic protocol for regulating fair financing for the ICO projects developers:
- The ZEON has developed a mechanism that independently operates in the interests of users (backers), and also takes into account the current needs of the ICO/crypto developers.
- The protocol is based on the method of fair funding, when the ICO founders receive payments equivalent to their work done.
- Payments are increased if their work satisfies the interests of their users and vice versa. The crypto-economic protocol is controlled by reliable data obtained from the oracle (hereinafter referred to as Hyperion), which in turn monitors the value of the ICO token/coin on cryptocurrency exchanges.
- In case the ICO token/coin has a stable growth on the exchange, the Zeon protocol increases the ICO project funding. If the value of the ICO token falls on the exchange or is generally lower than it was in the course of the crowdsale, then the Zeon protocol proportionally reduces the funding for the ICO developers.
- The ZEON crypto-economic protocol: the first and only solution of its kind that allows solving many problems in the ICO market, including fraud and “WDS”.
Technology & Marketing
Media & Community
Community & Media
Documentation & Analytics
Security & Mining Advisor
- Q4 2017Concept of project Web-version development started UI and UX of products outlined
- Q1 2018Start of social media company The biggest Europe Blockchain and Cryptocurrency conference Start of marketing bounty campaign «Proof of Care» ZEON Airdrop White Paper 1.0 Release One page Release Commence Dashboard development Commence ETH Smart contract development
- Q2 2018Attendance at 2 crypto/blockchain conferences Official website www.zeon.network Indiegogo.com listing Icos.icobox.io application Partnership with Wings.ai Partnership with Bancor ICO alerts and trackers ETH Smart contract release Tokenholders dashboard Pre-ICO (~2 000 000 USD) Team Account for ZEON developers on Github Create educational materials for community Impact marketing campaign launched to increase awareness of ZEON Commence ZEON Mobile Wallet development Commence Erebus Masternodes Development Commence ZEON Desktop Wallets Commence ATLAS Development Whitepaper Update 1.01 ICO (~15 000 000 USD) Listing on at least 2 exchanges Listing on coinmarketcap.com New team members New advisors
- Q3 2018Development of PoS 3.0. Release of Erebus Masternodes. Release ZEON Desktop Wallets. Increase the number of nodes on the network. New website. Sosial media rebranding. Reach 100,000 users between Disgord and Telegram. Create educational materials for community. New GUI interface design whith special features for desktop wallets. Commence ZEON Mediator development. Commence ZEON Trading development. Commence ZNCx - full anonymity. Release fo ZEON Mobile Wallets: priority of iOS and Android Wallet development. Payment gateway Integration. Adding ZNC to coinpayments.net.
- Q4 2018Release Linux Wallet. Commence online merchant payment API/Gateway development. Tor integrated wallets. Release ZEON Mediator. U2F integration. Start developing ZNC cards.
- Q1 2019Releace ZNCx anonymous staking. Ledger Hardware Wallet Masternode Collateral Support. I2P Network integration. Dandelion Protocol integration.
- Q2 2019Fully decentralized and anonymous exchange for ZNCx. New insurance services. Scaling in transaction rates.
- Platform: Ethereum
- Price: 1 ZNC = 0.0005 USD
- Accepting: ETH, BTC, LTC, BCH, XRP, EOS, XMR, DASH, MIOTA
- Token distribution: 50% - ICO 20% - ZEON Fund 10% - Pre-ICO 7% - Mining 5% - Advisors 4% - Community Team 3% - Developers 1% - Proof of Care
- Soft cap: 2,000,000 USD
- Hard cap: 15,000,000 USD
Registered Address: Černokostelecká 1806/123, Strašnice, 100 00 Praha 10 Czech Republic
Prehistory of project
According to the roadmap, first activities for project were at Q4 2017.No prehistory of the project were found
Product or its MVP
Advisor Dave Metcalfe – TravNow Blockchain Division Vice President at Sidera Blockchain
No Escrow information were found