1 Nov 2018
“Today, new technologies are changing the financial markets and traditional ways of raising capital right before our eyes. The blockchain technology is providing an opportunity to create decentralized secure digital assets.
At the same time, it is the main driver of the modern economy.
Soon, billions of assets will be tokenized and integrated into this open financial network.
As the speed of the development of the cryptoassets market is surpassing all expectations today, there is a need for a reliable and convenient infrastructure is that would reduce the risks and increase the profitability of project investments at the initial stage, as well as make it possible to attract funds as easily and quickly as
possible at no initial cost and without any special technical expertise. These major challenges are translated into the W12 platform”
Andrey Granovsky and Oleg Sharpaty, Founders of W12
W12 mission is to minimize risks and increase the profitability of investing in projects at the initial stage globally. In its turn, the W12 platform provides projects with the opportunity of raising funds at no costs and without special technical expertise by creating an environment for projects in which the path from an idea to a profitable business would be as short as possible.
W12 vision is to become the most significant global platform that would change the established centralized project fundraising ways limited to geographical and political frameworks and would give private investors access to the creation of projects based on the new millennium digital economy and to the building of a global future.
- Enhances early-stage project investment yield more than tenfold through the purchase of tokens and reduces risks for investors.
- Refunds up to 95% of funds invested in unrealized project to investors.
- Provides the possibility of limiting the sale of tokens by early-stage investors on exchanges
- immediately after an ICO to prevent token price drops (when the project activates the Token Hold function)
- Simplifies the private investors’ choice of projects and the transfer of funds to trust management professionals.
- Allows projects to quickly attract financing without initial costs or any special technical expertise.
- Creates infrastructure for the decentralization of capital and establishes a new standard for safe investment in projects.
W12 Blockchain Protocol
The W12 blockchain protocol allows to raise investors’ funds for a project through a smart contract only after a stage has been completed on the roadmap. The fulfilment of the stage is confirmed through investors’ voting (or the voting of those to whom investors have transferred the right to vote).
The W12 blockchain protocol includes the following:
- the release of tokens of the ERC20 standard by the project with a simple visual editor based on templates and
without programming (free of charge);
- token sale for cryptocurrencies and fiat currencies;
- the DAO project fund in which the collected funds are stored;
- the mechanism for creating a diversified basket in the DAO project fund;
- the possibility of transferring the voting right from a token holder to his/her authorized person;
- phased disbursement of project funds after investors’ voting.
For the convenience of a project, the protocol sets the options for selecting the tokens in which the funds will be stored in the DAO project fund waiting for the next stage of the roadmap. The more funds are stored in the W12 token; the less the platform commission will be. (A detailed calculation of the ratio of storage of tokens in the protocol is presented below).
Before the start of the crowdsdale, the project independently determines what percentage of the funds to store and in which cryptocurrencies. When buying tokens, investors see the settings chosen by the project and know exactly how the funds will be stored in the DAO project fund. Investors can also see projects in which the project does not provide for any phased disbursement of funds or control by investors. Such projects can carry out ICO and sell tokens on the platform but are mainly highlighted in a separate colour as those bearing a higher risk for investors.
DISCOVER SOME OF THE MOST POPULAR ICOS'S BASED ON USER REVIEW AND RATINGS.