W12 - Blockchain Protocol
“Today, new technologies are changing the financial markets and traditional ways of raising capital right before our eyes. The blockchain technology is providing an opportunity to create decentralized secure digital assets. At the same time, it is the main driver of the modern economy. Soon, billions of assets will be tokenized and integrated into this open financial network. As the speed of the development of the cryptoassets market is surpassing all expectations today, there is a need for a reliable and convenient infrastructure is that would reduce the risks and increase the profitability of project investments at the initial stage, as well as make it possible to attract funds as...
Token sale ended
- Token: W12
- Price: 1 W12 = 0,00035 ETH
- PreICO start: 20 May 2018
- PreICO end: 20 Jul 2018
- ICO start: 1 Nov 2018
- ICO end: 12 Dec 2018
- Country: Singapore
“Today, new technologies are changing the financial markets and traditional ways of raising capital right before our eyes. The blockchain technology is providing an opportunity to create decentralized secure digital assets.
At the same time, it is the main driver of the modern economy.
Soon, billions of assets will be tokenized and integrated into this open financial network.
As the speed of the development of the cryptoassets market is surpassing all expectations today, there is a need for a reliable and convenient infrastructure is that would reduce the risks and increase the profitability of project investments at the initial stage, as well as make it possible to attract funds as easily and quickly as
possible at no initial cost and without any special technical expertise. These major challenges are translated into the W12 platform”
Andrey Granovsky and Oleg Sharpaty, Founders of W12
W12 mission is to minimize risks and increase the profitability of investing in projects at the initial stage globally. In its turn, the W12 platform provides projects with the opportunity of raising funds at no costs and without special technical expertise by creating an environment for projects in which the path from an idea to a profitable business would be as short as possible.
W12 vision is to become the most significant global platform that would change the established centralized project fundraising ways limited to geographical and political frameworks and would give private investors access to the creation of projects based on the new millennium digital economy and to the building of a global future.
– Enhances early-stage project investment yield more than tenfold through the purchase of tokens and reduces risks for investors.
– Refunds up to 95% of funds invested in unrealized project to investors.
– Provides the possibility of limiting the sale of tokens by early-stage investors on exchanges
– immediately after an ICO to prevent token price drops (when the project activates the Token Hold function)
– Simplifies the private investors’ choice of projects and the transfer of funds to trust management professionals.
– Allows projects to quickly attract financing without initial costs or any special technical expertise.
– Creates infrastructure for the decentralization of capital and establishes a new standard for safe investment in projects.
W12 Blockchain Protocol
The W12 blockchain protocol allows to raise investors’ funds for a project through a smart contract only after a stage has been completed on the roadmap. The fulfilment of the stage is confirmed through investors’ voting (or the voting of those to whom investors have transferred the right to vote).
The W12 blockchain protocol includes the following:
– the release of tokens of the ERC20 standard by the project with a simple visual editor based on templates and
without programming (free of charge);
– token sale for cryptocurrencies and fiat currencies;
– the DAO project fund in which the collected funds are stored;
– the mechanism for creating a diversified basket in the DAO project fund;
– the possibility of transferring the voting right from a token holder to his/her authorized person;
– phased disbursement of project funds after investors’ voting.
For the convenience of a project, the protocol sets the options for selecting the tokens in which the funds will be stored in the DAO project fund waiting for the next stage of the roadmap. The more funds are stored in the W12 token; the less the platform commission will be. (A detailed calculation of the ratio of storage of tokens in the protocol is presented below).
Before the start of the crowdsdale, the project independently determines what percentage of the funds to store and in which cryptocurrencies. When buying tokens, investors see the settings chosen by the project and know exactly how the funds will be stored in the DAO project fund. Investors can also see projects in which the project does not provide for any phased disbursement of funds or control by investors. Such projects can carry out ICO and sell tokens on the platform but are mainly highlighted in a separate colour as those bearing a higher risk for investors.
CVO & Founder
CEO & Founder
Business Development Director, Zürich, Switzerland
Head of marketing
IR and business development
Marketing, branding & Business development Advisor (AllcoinWiki founder. Ex Ericsson top executive)
Blockchain & Tehnical Advisor (Vice President of Ericsson. Included in the world's top 5 blockchain advisors)
Ex-Citibanker. Asia's 1st Crypto Fund Advisor.
Strategy and Business Devlopment Advisor
- Quarter IV, 2017- Customer development, market research and project development - Team meeting - Platform architecture development - Terms of Reference development and starting the marketplace development
- Quarter I, 2018- The alpha version of the W12 marketplace - Terms of Reference development and the W12 blockchain protocol prototype development - +100 projects will be added to the W12 marketplace - Creation of project rating system - Creation of token buyer training scheme - Creation of landing page for implementing the W12 crowdsale - Company registration in Singapore - Start creating the project community
- Quarter II, 2018- Registering the W12 token buyers as White List participants - Launching advertising and PR campaigns of marketplace and W12 token sale. - Implementing the Pre-sale of W12 tokens - Development of the W12 blockchain protocol for issuance and sale of project tokens (with a phased disbursement of funds): - smart card templates for issuing tokens by projects - DAO project fund with the possibility of voting by the token buyers - web interface on W12 marketplace for projects to fill in the parameters of their crowdsale - confirmation blockchain transations service (BTC, LTC, ETH, BCH, ETC, ADA, XLM) - Testing of W12 marketplace. - Start of assigning a project rating by the platform users - Adding new features to the marketplace (Sandbox functionality, services and experts sections, bounty cabinet, further development of the Personal office) - Creation and A/B testing of high-converting landing pages for token buyers and project registration on the platform - Adding at least 300 projects to the marketplace
- Quarter III, 2018- Launching and conducting W12 crowdsale - Listing the tokens on exchanges - The W12 protocol additional features development: - for selling tokens issued by projects outside the platform - adding more cryptocurrencies to be used to buy project tokens - automation tool to deploy smart contracts for the Ethereum blockchain - Testing of the W12 blockchain protocol - Audit of the W12 blockchain protocol - Audit of the W12 platform security system - Developing additional functionality of W12 marketplace, adding pay services for projects - Start of developing mobile marketplace application on Android and iOS - Launching the beta version of W12 marketplace - Advertising and PR campaigns of W12 marketplace - Architecture development and Terms of Reference development for an exchange - Partner agreements with private experts and rating agencies for scoring the platform projects
- Quarter IV, 2018- Launching the development of an exchange to provide liquidity and free token listing for the projects having completed the ICO on the W12 platform - The first version of mobile marketplace application on Android and iOS - Launching a fully functional W12 blockchain protocol - Launching a service for buying ETH for fiat currencies (to further buy project tokens for ETH) - Advertising and PR campaigns of marketplace and mobile application
- Quarters I and II, 2019- Organization of the series of conferences and events all over the world to attract token buyers and projects - Adding at least 300 projects to the marketplace - Launching a service for buying major cryptocurrencies for fiat currencies - Ongoing development of the exchange and PAMM accounts, adding new functions to the marketplace and the mobile application - Launching a scoring system providing the expert’s voting power being determined by the results of his projections and the real increase in the price of the token - Testing of mobile W12 marketplace applications - Mobile application security audit - Release of a full-featured mobile marketplace application - Signing partner agreements with cryptocurrency exchanges - Advertising and PR campaigns of marketplace and mobile application
- Platform: Ethereum
- Price: 1 W12 = 0,00035 ETH
- Accepting: ETH, LTC, BTC, BCH, ETC, ADA, XLM
- Token distribution: 60% - w12 Crowdsale 15% - Team, Advisers, Founders 15% - Reserve Fund 5% - Early long-term inverstors 2% - Integration with partners 2% - Bounty & Ecosystem maintenance 1% - Airdrop
- Hard cap: 25000 ETH
Prehistory of project
No prehistory of project were found.
Product or its MVP
– Trusted Advisor at http://www.bobsrepair.com/
Co-Founder – http://allcoinwiki.com/
Senior Advisor at http://www.cappasity.com/
Blockchain Advisor at https://vibehub.io/
– Trusted Advisor at
– Co-Founder at http://allcoinwiki.com/
No escrow information were found.