Universal Reward Protocol - Blockchain-based protocol
Based of a research program from Ecole Polytechnique (French Leading Engineering School) and UC Berkeley, Universal Reward Protocol leverages blockchain, IoT and AI technologies to transform the way customer loyalty programs and reward ecosystem work. Universal Reward Protocol is a blockchain-based protocol where retailers can reward shoppers for multiple behaviors like simply visiting the store. By accepting to share their shopping data with the network, a shopper earns reward tokens, while the data is used by retailers to build redemption offers that best suit each customer’s needs. Shoppers can then redeem their tokens through these exclusive and personalized offers. In-store...
Token sale starts in:
- Token: URP
- Price: 1 EURO = 10 URP
- PreICO start: 1 Nov 2018
- PreICO end: 30 Nov 2018
- Country: France
Based of a research program from Ecole Polytechnique (French Leading Engineering School) and UC Berkeley, Universal Reward Protocol leverages blockchain, IoT and AI technologies to transform the way customer loyalty programs and reward ecosystem work. Universal Reward Protocol is a blockchain-based protocol where retailers can reward shoppers for multiple behaviors like simply visiting the store. By accepting to share their shopping data with the network, a shopper earns reward tokens, while the data is used by retailers to build redemption offers that best suit each customer’s needs. Shoppers can then redeem their tokens through these exclusive and personalized offers. In-store geolocation technology can be used as a Proof-of-Behavior in this Protocol to reward in-store activity using the IoT and AI technology build and installed with some of the largest retailers worldwide. Shoppers can finally enjoy all the benefits of a fully customized, omni-channel customer universal reward program, portable across all their favorite retailers. All with each customer’s privacy as a priority, and with the full transparency of blockchain technology.
HOW IT WORKS
SHOPPERS EARN REWARDS: The shopper is rewarded with URP tokens for sharing his data with retailers. He can share the fact that he visited a point of sale, his geolocation indoor, his purchases, etc.
TOKEN REDEMPTION: Retailers can retrieve their URP tokens by making exclusive and personalized offers based on the data the shopper decided to share with them
DATA SECURITY & TRANSPARENCY: Universal Reward Protocol provides a blockchain-based ecosystem where shoppers regain full control of their data while enjoying personalized offers made by retailers
Reward Smart Contract: Each reward operation will be handled by a Reward Smart Contract. Retailers can create new reward campaigns by filling the Reward Smart Contract form. For example, retailers can reward a shopper for visiting one of their stores twice in the same week. IoT sensors can act as an oracle to certify the transaction.
Universal Digital Wallet: A digital wallet that allows shoppers to query the loyalty network for rewards and redemption contracts at any time, check the balance of their wallet in URP tokens and edit their privacy settings.
Retailers redeem tokens through personalized offers: URP tokens can be exchanged for goods and services, coupons, and improved shopper experience with all retailers in the network. These redemption offers are tailored to match each shopper’s needs and desires using the data they chose to share with the network.
CEO and Co-founder
CTO and Co-founder
Former Head of Innovation
Head of eBusiness
Professor in EECS
CEO and CIO
- 2015Launch of the company Partnership signed with Auchan, one of the world's biggest distribution groups. Development of the Occi product.
- 2016Proof of concept, first Auchan store equipped with IoT sensors. Seed funding round from business angels. Filed two patents on proprietary algorithms (FR1656748 and FR1654618) Awarded at the Concours Mondial de l’Innovation (World Innovation Competition) by the French Public Bank of Investment.
- 2017Solution is market-ready. Contract signed with Carrefour, one of the largest hypermarket chains in the world. Contract signed with Galeries Lafayette. Occi live in more than 100,000 square meters of top retailers stores with 150,000 unique visitors identified every day. Inception of URP Protocol.
- 2018Q1: - Token design and development - Presentation of URP to brands and retailers - Refinement of the protocol based on their expressed needs Q2: - Design of the architecture of URP protocol - Preliminary partnerships discussions with consumer brands and retailers - Release of the White Paper - Mockup of the retailer interface and the shopper app Q3: - Release of the Technical White Paper - Release of UX/UI of the retailer interface - Release of UX/UI of the shopper interface - Release of URP MVP : Smart Contract Templating and Campaign browsing - Letters of intent from known retailers and brands - Token Sale Q4: - Alpha release of URP : Proof-of-Behavior specifications - Collaboration with first dApps - Integration with a self-sovereign identity service (SSIS) - Development of the shopper app - Development of the retailer interface (Campaign Manager) - Launch of pilots on the testnet for onboarded retailers and brands
- 2019Q1: - Integration of other dApps on the testnet - Security testing - Bounty campaign for beta testers - Publication of first pilot results Q2: - Marketing campaign aiming at large-scale shoppers adoption - Brand and retailers expansion - Release on the mainnet - Launch of the shopper app on application stores: tokens are used to reward any shopping behavior that can be certified by the dApps implementing URP Q3: - Deployment of URP to early adopting brands and retailers - Other dApps join the protocol to reward all behaviors on mainnet Q4: - Start of international expansion in Europe and China
- 2020S1: - International expansion to North & South America - Protocol tokenomics optimization S2: - URP global scale-up - All facets of shopping behavior can now be rewarded through URP
- Platform: Ethereum
- Price: 1 EURO = 10 URP
- Accepting: ETH
- Token distribution: 40% - Tokensale 35% - Reserve 15% - Founding team 5% Incentive program and subcontractors 5% Advisor
- Soft cap: 5,000,000 EURO
- Hard cap: 20,000,000 EURO
Registration address: OCCI SAS, 11 Rue Saint Didier, 75016, Paris, France SIRET: 80914877800016
Prehistory of project
Occi is a young French startup whose mission is to improve shopper experience by making it more customizable. Occi enables physical stores to access previously untapped data about what shoppers do inside the store.
Product or its MVP
No MVP were found at the moment
CEO and Co-founder Yves Benchimol – CTO and Co-founder at Occi.io
CTO and Co-founder Louis Millon – CTO and Co-founder at Occi.io
Advisor Jeremy Bokobza has experience as Blockchain developer and lead engineer in stratisplatform
Advisor Eddy Travia has a lot of experience in blockchain, all projects are listed in his profile
No Escrow informatio were found