Synthestech is the world's first independent laboratory designed for the technology development for production of platinum and valuable isotopes through Cold Fusion. This is a real disruptive technology in chemistry. The time of great changes has come, but not in the blockchain protocols (those good days are gone), rather in Cold Fusion. If this word is new to you, then you should keep it in mind, since the whole world will be talking about it soon.
Under the term LENR-reaction is understood a whole bulk of research and experiments. In fact, this phenomenon is found almost everywhere and the point is that different researchers find anomalous heat release and traces of nuclear transmutation in those reactions where, according to the modern conceptions of physics of the microworld, they should not exist. There is something that science cannot yet explain, but numerous experiments and observations prove that it exists. Modern physics in this situation does not seek to answer the question - how it occurs, but tries to totally ignore this topic wherever it is possible. But there are enthusiasts who understand the promising outlook and continue to study LENRreactions.
The goal of further research by “Synthestech” is to adjust the technology and develop precise techniques for Cold Transmutation of chemical elements;
techniques that will be commercially profitable and industrially scalable. The work is based on previously obtained data as a result of our own research and on the study results of other scientists engaged in LENR reactions. Three main areas of work are planned:
• Transmutation of low-value starting elements into valuable elements in order to obtain such elements as rhenium, osmium, iridium, platinum,
ruthenium, rhodium, palladium and, perhaps, gold;
• Transmutation of low-value starting elements in order to obtain nonstandard isotope mixtures and individual isotopes of stable elements;
• Transmutation of various starting elements in order to obtain bioactive elements for medical purposes with properties, recorded in the sources of ancient Chinese and ancient Indian medicine, as well as in works of the medieval European scientist and doctor Paracelsus.
Researchers are facing the following tasks:
1. Analyze in detail the processes occurring in reactions, previously discovered by “Synthestech” group;
2. Using the obtained data, select the most technologically and commercially promising methods of transformation of some elements into others, in order to conduct a detailed analysis of the specific Cold Transmutation of chemical elements;
3. Develop optimal conditions for a specific LENR-transmutation reaction;
4. Create and test different modifications of reactors for Cold Transmutation of chemical elements; elaborate equipment constructions, materials, tools and so on; select optimal ratios of components of reagents mixture;
5. Produce a pilot batch of artificially obtained elements.