- Real Estate
Papusha - Technology to destroy oil refineries residues
Anatoly I. Papusha is a world-famous scientist, Professor, Doctor of Technical Sciences, Laureate of the State Prize of the USSR. In the 1980s the most powerful rocket engine in the world was created for the Soviet Buran space program. To test this rocket engine, as a member of the group of scientists A.I. Papusha created the world’s largest combustion chamber - carbon monoxide afterburner (CO). The created rocket engine in the exhaust gases of the jet stream contains 1,000 kg of carbon monoxide per second. For 180 seconds, it throws out the amount of carbon monoxide that is equal to the emissions of all Moscow vehicles during a day. To entirely burn carbon monoxide, for the...
Token sale ended
- Token: PRT
- Price: 1 ETH = 3500 PRT
- ICO start: 22 Aug 2018
- ICO end: 22 Dec 2018
- Country: Russia
Anatoly I. Papusha is a world-famous scientist, Professor, Doctor of Technical Sciences, Laureate of the State Prize of the USSR.
In the 1980s the most powerful rocket engine in the world was created for the Soviet Buran space program. To test this rocket engine, as a member of the group of scientists A.I. Papusha created the world’s largest combustion chamber – carbon monoxide afterburner (CO).
The created rocket engine in the exhaust gases of the jet stream contains 1,000 kg of carbon monoxide per second. For 180 seconds, it throws out the amount of carbon monoxide that is equal to the emissions of all Moscow vehicles during a day. To entirely burn carbon monoxide, for the first time A.I. Papusha applied a new type of multi-stage transonic combustion (speed ~ 1,000 m/s) with an extremely high additional input of water and oxygen. This made it possible to achieve a thousand-fold reduction in the emission of carbon monoxide from 1,000 down to 1 kg/sec.
For this development A.I.Papusha was awarded with the State Prize of the USSR.
This technology has a wide range of applications. The main one is related to processing oil residues and producing liquid fuel (diesel, kerosene, and gasoline).
The main part of the project development is completed. A.I. Papusha registered a patent for its use. Mass adoption of the technology that can globally help the ecology of the planet requires support of the world community.
The world’s first rocket and space technology to produce fuel by using fuel oil residues from refineries offered by Anatoly Papusha, the Academician of the Russian Academy of Natural Sciences who developed the Buran program Papusha Rocket ICO – is the latest technology to destroy oil refineries residues around the world. Instead of destroying flora and fauna, refineries get gasoline and diesel fuel for selling. PRT ICO produces small-capacity oil refining units to process black oil fuel and produce liquid fuel by using the transonic combustion technology. Every day refineries worldwide generate 1.35 million tons of residues. Depending on its capacity, one PRT-2 unit processes 30-90 tons of wastes per day. The market requires dozens of thousands of PRT-2 units.
How Does it work?
- Oil processing generates a lot of residues, which are of little use and are a threat to the ecology of the entire planet. Oil refineries (refineries) pour residues into special containers or in so-called “storage ponds”. Thus, they greatly damage the environment and deprive themselves of potential profit from their processing. 7
- Small-sized PRT-2 processing unit uses the contents of such ponds as raw materials. Oil residues are processed at high temperature (more than 1,000 0 С) at transonic speeds (~1,000 m/sec) by adding special impurities. Under such conditions, the processed substances undergo radical physico-chemical changes, most of which turn into synthetic gas. Further, the substance enters the cooling unit, where a useful product is synthesized (kerosene, gasoline, oil, etc.). In this case harmless water vapor and carbon dioxide are delineated into the atmosphere.
- The valuable raw materials obtained in an environmentally friendly manner are accumulated in special tanks that are ready for further transportation and sale. Due to small dimensions of PRT-2, it is possible to work in places where residues are stored and to easily change the location. The autonomy makes it possible to install the unit as quickly as possible.
- 2015-2016 / Q1-Q4Start of scientific calculations for the processing of oil products Successful completion of trial test, further modification and improvement of the technology Successful trial test of the unit at the "Dolgoprudny" basic module Further modification and improvement of the technology
- 2017 / Q1-Q4Completion of calculations, systematization of the results Team of scientists selection and staff recruitment Preparation of a business plan Search for partners, negotiations with refineries, meeting with Chinese investors
- 2018 / Q1-Q4Start of development of documentation for the web site Development of logo and corporate style of the project Development of marketing strategy PAPUSHA.IO WEB SITE DESIGN DEVELOPMENT Forming a working team Design and programming of the investor's account (v1) Writing a smart contract Testing, auditing, bug fixing Launching of the papusha.io web site and investor’s personal account lk.papusha.io Enabling the feature of purchasing PRT tokens for BTC in the personal account Writing and design of Whitepaper, Technical Paper, Onepager, Presentations and other documentation Launching social networks, technical support development Preparation and launch of an advertising campaign
- 2018 / Q3-Q4Translation of the web site and all documentation into English, Vietnamese and Chinese Conducting a private round of private sales of the PRT token Launching Bounty campaign, advertising campaign, attracting seed investments and key investors CONDUCTING ICO Lease of industrial and administrative premises, hiring of scientists and staff Development of design and engineering documentation with the release of detailed drawings of special driven equipment of PRT-2 Development and selection of methods and regimes of supply of initial components, selection of standard equipment ensuring stable process flow Development of methods and modes of synthesis of processed products Development of PRT-2 process control and monitoring systems Manufacturing of special driven equipment of PRT-2 PRT token output to the exchanges START OF THE PRT-2 PILOT PROTOTYPE MANUFACTURING
- 2019 / Q1Installation and commissioning of PRT-2 Operational test of PRT-2, optimization of best performance modes and stable process. Correction of technical, design and operational documentation CERTIFICATION OF EQUIPMENT, CONDUCTING NECESSARY EXPERT EXAMINATIONS, PATENTING Preparation and holding of negotiations with refineries of different countries
- 2019 / Q2-Q3DEMONSTRATION OF PRT-2 TO POTENTIAL BUYERS Launch of batch production of PRT-2 units MANUFACTURING OF 10 PRT-2 UNITS Organization of sales department, marketing department, personnel training Start of sales BEGINNING OF PRT TOKENS REDEMPTION
- 2019 / Q4Start of construction of the manufacturing complex Creation and development of additional equipment for processing low-grade coals into liquid motor fuel Creation of equipment for power generation based on PRT-2 MANUFACTING OF 50 PRT-2 UNITS Start of active phase of the development and manufacture of a sea based module based on PRT unit designed for production of gas from hydromethane
- Platform: Ethereum
- Price: 1 ETH = 3500 PRT
- Accepting: BTC, ETH
- Token distribution: 75% - Sale 18% - Team 5% - Advisor 2% - Bounty
- Hard cap: 13,500 ETH
Registation Address: Likhachevsky travel, house 5, Dolgoprudny, Moscow region 141700, Russia
No proof link were found
Prehistory of project
No prehistory of project were found
Product or its MVP
The PRT-1 unit is not only a world-recognized, have patents and was developed. It is a working MVP product, which fulfilled dozens of tasks and proved his right to exist.
The process of putting tar into the torch of transonic combustion, at which the oil is converted to synth-gas (speed ~ 1000 m / s, temperature <2000 °C)
No Escrow information were found