OPP Open WiFi - WiFi, Free and Open for Everybody
We have developed new technologies, blockchain and smart contracts, to deliver impeccable Wi-Fi network services and reward providers through a peer-to-peer system. Smart contracts allow OPP to pay our contributors for contributing to our network. 3.1 Blockchain – decentralised Wi-Fi Sharing From healthcare to social media, to agriculture to the government, blockchain technology is predicted to revolutionise almost every sector. This is due to its ability to solving an age-old problem – Trust. Blockchain creates trustless systems that allow individuals and companies, as well as governments, to engage in peer-to-peer networks without central authorities and without the need to...
Token sale ended
- Token: OPP
- Price: 1 OPP = up to 0.40 USD
- PreICO start: 1 Jul 2018
- PreICO end: 22 Jul 2018
- ICO start: 13 Aug 2018
- ICO end: 16 Jan 2019
- Country: United Kingdom
We have developed new technologies, blockchain and smart contracts, to deliver impeccable Wi-Fi network services and reward providers through a peer-to-peer system. Smart contracts allow OPP to pay our contributors for contributing to our network.
3.1 Blockchain – decentralised Wi-Fi Sharing
From healthcare to social media, to agriculture to the government, blockchain technology is predicted to revolutionise almost every sector. This is due to its ability to solving an age-old problem – Trust. Blockchain creates trustless systems that allow individuals and companies, as well as governments, to engage in peer-to-peer networks without central authorities and without the need to trust a third party. This will lead to decentralised organisations that champion the cause of every employee and not just owners; distributed financial systems that allow for P2P transaction processing across the globe; as well as the creation of self-executable contracts (smart contracts) that serve as checks and balances on the contracts that are entered by individuals or organizations.
3.2 Smart Contract Integration – achieving consensus on OPP Open WiFi
All business is, or should be, run on a consensus basis. That is where all parties involved in a transaction agree to that transaction and the terms that govern it. Blockchain technology brings us a better consensus system through smart contracts. Smart contracts help us exchange property, money, information and shares, as well as many other things, in a transparent manner which current systems cannot rival, and which helps to eliminate third parties. Apart from spelling out rules and regulations of the game and any contract that is being entered into by two parties, smart contracts have the unique capability of automatically enforcing those responsibilities – they are known in this respect as Self-Executing Contracts.
3.3 Why does OPP Open WiFi need blockchain?
For the business to operate on a daily basis for years in to the future we undertake to pay each host, on a daily basis, for contributing to our global network for a minimum of one hour per day. We pay each host on a daily basis for viewing a pre-agreed number of messages from our advertisers. The amount we intend to pay each host will significantly contribute to the monthly cost borne by that host in respect of their mobile phone bill and bills associated with accessing the web. In short – OPP will be servicing 25 million hosts with daily payments to reward daily activity. That means we will be making more than 25 million contracted transactions each day. Every transaction involves the movement of assets across a business network, every transaction involves a defined specific activity, every transaction must have total transparency and trust. This is a perfect match for blockchain.
Entrepreneur & CEO
B2B Sales Director
Senior SEO, Web Developer
Head of Accounts
Email Marketing Manager
Former Ethereum/White Hacker
Chief Financial Advisor
Expert Technology Adviser
Head of Community Engagement
- June 2018Open VIP and Founder token sale Establish Telegram community Expand existing social community Engage PR Announce Advisor team Launch GitHub Publish smart contract address Share details of prototype
- September 2018Conclusion of public sale Token distribution to investors Launch Smartphone App Despatch routers Beta test affliliate retail links
- October 2018Launch dashboard Expand team to handle increased traffic from Hotspot Hosts Finalise deals with affiliate partners Establish deals with advertisers for push notifications Start Hotspot referral program Initiate marketing activity to recruit Hotspot Hosts
- 1Q 2019Launch OPP credit card 250.00 Hotspot Hosts Quick exchange functionality added to Dashboard Further team expansion to support Hotspot Host community Continued Marketing to reach more Hotspot Hosts
- May 2018Launch Website ITO/ICO Registration Launch marketing
- August 2018Public Sale Register with exchanges Beta test Smartphone App Develop Dashboard functionality Establish contact with advertisers
- November - December 2018100.000 Hotspot Hosts Launch online retail experience Fully functionality of dashboard Expand digital marketing
- Platform: Ethereum
- Price: 1 OPP = up to 0.40 USD
Registered Address: Poole, UK
Prehistory of project
Prehistory of Martin Regan and Philip Legg business is presented here
Product or its MVP
Advisor Jared Polites has a lot of experience in blockchain, all projects are listed in his profile
Advisor Mohamed Karim – Founder of MiRAK
Investor Relations at AiBB
Chief Financial Advisor at Subaj Global Network
Advisor Chen Si Yuan – Head of Community Engagement at Buddy
No escrow information were found