MyCryptoBank - Online Bank
Every third person in the world practicing digital activity is a constant user of FinTech-services now. So, FinTech as the future of finances does not look like any speculative scenario any more. Recent data demonstrates double-digit growth of technology adoption in the last 18 months. Countries and industries leading in 2015 only increase its share. The sphere of money transfer and payments is most actively developed. According to FinTech Adoption Index 2017 study, out of 22 000 people interviewed in 20 countries 50% use services for making payments and transfers and 65% are going to do it in the future. The globalization of our planet leads to globalization of relations among its...
Token sale ended
- Token: MyCryptoBank/MCB
- Price: 1 MCB = 0.28 USD
- PreICO start: 16 Jul 2018
- PreICO end: 9 Sep 2018
- ICO start: 10 Sep 2018
- ICO end: 31 Jan 2019
- Country: Estonia
Every third person in the world practicing digital activity is a constant user of FinTech-services now. So, FinTech as the future of finances does not look like any speculative scenario any more. Recent data demonstrates double-digit growth of technology adoption in the last 18 months. Countries and industries leading in 2015 only increase its share. The sphere of money transfer and payments is most actively developed. According to FinTech Adoption Index 2017 study, out of 22 000 people interviewed in 20 countries 50% use services for making payments and transfers and 65% are going to do it in the future.
The globalization of our planet leads to globalization of relations among its whole population. Today, the demand for digital money is very high. «Internet digital currency» is safe, based on the internet, accessible currency, assisting all people without bank accounts in getting access to funds and also allows making fast and cheap transfers of funds without any geographic limitations. Smartphone popularity in developed countries and speed of its expansion in developing countries permit such companies as MyCryptoBank to offer services of full platform of banking. We can use it having only a smartphone and debit card.
The popularity of digital banking in the world does not slow down. Comfort, speed and safety — are not only additional advantages for users, they are standard requirements in modern relations “client-bank”.
One of the directions determining the future of bank business, is banking based on blockchain technologies. This technology is much faster, more efficient and less fallible, than traditional automatic clearing house (ACH). Blockchain can save time and money for banks and make payments practically momentary for users. However, the decentralized nature of blockchain significantly troubles the performance of any fraudulent and criminal operations.
Smart-contracts are one of the most interesting elements of blockchain banking. These Smart-contracts allow users changing money, shares and other assets in safe and non-conflict way. Like a traditional contract, smart-contra
Campbell has over 25 years’ experience in the financial services industry, including banking and trusts, the funds industry, and company formation and management. He has considerable experience working with both offshore and local businesses and has specific expertise with company set up and licensing, fund administration, corporate governance and regulatory risk management. He is a former VP at Goldman Sachs and is currently working on helping establish the Cayman Islands as the jurisdiction in the area of FinTech.
ct defines rules of agreement and penalties for its performance. However, the most important thing is that this smart-contract automatically fulfills the compliance with obligations.
For example, we already have the following solutions:
- We have developed our own crypto terminals (ATM crypto) that allow you to buy crypto-currencies for cash.
- We have created crypto-exchange.
- We have a forex trading terminal and have a contract with a liquidity provider.
- We received 2 licenses for working with crypto-currencies + Lei
- We met in the Philippines with the head of the special economic zone and the license for work with the crypto currency.
Director of cards and payments department
Customer Service, Strategy Director
Investor relations expert
Co-Founder, Chief business development officer
Director of Operations Department
Davorin Bebek, SMM
COO Philippines and New York, USA
Director of communications
Chief professional consultant
Chief Product Officer
Chief Compliance Officer
Partners & Investors
- 2006ViPlat company foundation.
- 2014Purchase of Forex trade terminal.
- 20155000 payment terminals installed. Contract with liquidity provider signed for direct access to interbank market.
- 2016Commissioning of own payment system Development of software – informational complex for payment processing, with the capacity of 20 thousand payment processing per minute.
- July 2017MCB project concept developed.
- November 20171 BIT OU Company registered.
- April 2018Start of the trader personal account development. Document submitted for license for turnover and storage of cryptocyrrencies and cyber values.
- May 2018License for turnover and storage of cryptocurrencies and cyber values granted: Provider of services for cyber values exchange to monetary (fiduciary) assets; Provider of services for cyber values wallet. Completed development and launch of own crypto-exchange 1bit.online.
- July 2018Arrangement of ICO Presale.
- August 2018MVP MyCryptoBank Wallet (mobile crypto bank). Implementation of crypto-exchange MyCryptoBank service.
- November 2018Start of MCB trading in exchanges.
- December 2018Obtain payment license. EMI license obtained (license for e-money emission). Merchant billing system implemented.
- Q1 2019Implementation of crypto-terminals with functions of fiduciary money intake and exchange of crypto currencies. MCB payment rings production. Start of MCB bank cards issue with the partner-banks. Implementation of crypto-terminals with functions of fiduciary money intake and exchange of crypto currencies. Implementation of payment multi cards with optional use as cold crypto currency wallet.
- Q2 2019Company partnership in SWIFT. Implementation of EPC Rulebook for financial operations in Euro zone. Implementation of technology for users identification by biometrics data. Broker license obtained. Launch of currency, indexes and futures trading in Forex market.
- Q3 2019International banking license of B type obtained in Cayman islands. Implementation of MCB crypto-ATM for withdrawal and depositing of fiduciary assets. Launch of crypto-currency acquiring service.
- Q4 2019Launch of Р2Р-loan system in MCB mobile bank. Receipt of additional license for banking operations with crypto currencies. Implementation of MCB users crediting in crypto currencies. Expansion of crypto АТМ network. Implementation of consultancy and legal service rendering, including taxation. Start of bank deposits service rendering.
- Price: 1 MCB = 0.28 USD
- Accepting: ETH, BTC, EOS, LTC, USD, BCH
- Token distribution: 65% - ICO 15% - Reserve 10% - Team 7% - Partners & Advisors 3% - Bounty
- Soft cap: 3,000,000 USD
- Hard cap: 100,000,000 USD
Registered Address: Randla tn 13-201, 10315, Tallinn linn, Harju maakond, Republic of Estonia
Prehistory of project
No prehistory of project
Product or its MVP
ICO’s provide now cryptocurrency exchanger with fast verification.
Also ICO’s have video-demonstration of future ATM’s.
And video about construction payment rings
Main MVP will be launched in August.
Social Media Expert Davorin Bebek — SMM at Lunch Money
Advisor Philip Nunn has a lot of experience in blockchain, all projects are listed in his profile
Advisor Campbell Law — Advisor at Mandala
Advisor Nikolay Shkilev has a lot of experience in blockchain, all projects are listed in his profile
Advisor Savio Gomez has a lot of experience in blockchain, all projects are listed in his profile
Advisor Vladimir Nikitin has a lot of experience in blockchain, all projects are listed in his profile
Advisor Nicholas Foo — Founder of Bullcoin Gold
No escrow information.