Midex - blockchain-based Financial platform
MIDEX: innovative solution Midex is established as ﬁnancial platform supposed to be the first cryptocurrency bank in the nearest future based on a blockchain technology composing of conventional bank products. up-to-date digital technologies. internet of things and Big Data. Start of Midex is a momentous event for the entire world economy since it gives the cryptocurrency ecosystem stability. transparency and easy access. MIDEX: products and services Storage. transfer and exchange of cryptocurrency assets. MIDEX: Exchange. Cryptocurrency exchange. Escrow. Guarantee service. ATM. Network of cryptomats. Cards. Midex payment cards. ICO Center...
Token sale ended
- Token: MDX
- Price: 1 MDX = 0.0009 ETH
- PreICO start: 15 Dec 2017
- PreICO end: 15 Jan 2018
- ICO start: 15 Jan 2018
- ICO end: 15 Apr 2018
- Country: Estonia
MIDEX: innovative solution
Midex is established as ﬁnancial platform supposed to be the first cryptocurrency bank in the nearest future based on a blockchain technology composing of conventional bank products. up-to-date digital technologies. internet of things and Big Data. Start of Midex is a momentous event for the entire world economy since it gives the cryptocurrency ecosystem stability. transparency and easy access.
MIDEX: products and services
Storage. transfer and exchange of cryptocurrency assets.
- Exchange. Cryptocurrency exchange.
- Escrow. Guarantee service.
- ATM. Network of cryptomats.
- Cards. Midex payment cards.
- ICO Center. Conducing adjustable ICO.
- Invest. Investment marketplace.
- Credit. Credit marketplace.
- Payment. Payment system and settlement accounts for business.
All Midex services are combined into a common Web interface on a single site midex.com. Due to the architecture of micro services all Midex products (tools) are operated independently and separately from each other. It enables local maintenance works without complete shutdown of the service. The architecture of the services also allows increasing fault-tolerance of the system during maximum loads. Protected API enables external systems to interact with any Midex services directly while integrating its capabilities into own services and interfaces.
Possible integrators of API Midex:
- Mobile applications
- Online wallets
- Cryptocurrency exchange
- lnternet stores
- CRM and ERP systems
- Statistics services
- Trading robots
- News aggregator
- Outdoor terminals and cryptomats
CEO of Midex, Legal Advisor
Head of tax and Legal
International communications advisor
Swiss Financial Expert
CTO (Technical director)
Partners & Investors
Blockchain and ad tech advisor
- Before ICOCryptocurrency exchange Exchange of Cryptocurrency Safe transactions. Escrow Web-platform Public API Aggregation of quoted prices
- Q2 2018P2P loans marketplace Asset management Acceptance of payments Trading API Mobile applications EMI liсense Participation in SWIFT Blockchain
- Q3 2018Bank license Saving accounts Settlement accounts Issue of plastic cards Asset Management marketplace Mining pool hub Crypto Exchange aggregation Cryptomats
- Q4 2018Creation of Midex Coin Lending Educational program MidexSecure system Social trade network
- Q2 2019Venture investment Insurance Broker services ICO Marketplace
- Q4 2019Venture investment Marketplace Premium Insurance ICO Marketplace Social trading network Mining pool hub
- Platform: Ethereum
- Price: 1 MDX = 0.0009 ETH
- Accepting: BTC, LTC, ETH
- Token distribution: 85% - Crowdsale 5% - Team 5% - Advisors 5% - Bounty
- Hard cap: 75,000,000 MDX
Registered Address: Tallinn, Estonia
Prehistory of project
According to the roadmap, there were no activities of company for a few years before ICO.
Also, legal entity was registered in the end of 2017.
Product or its MVP
There is a test platform https://en.midex.com/ available
Advisor Eyal Hertzog has a lot of experience in blockchain, all projects are listed in his profile
CEO Dmitry Machikhin – ICO legal at GMT Legal
Advisor Renato Almeida – Advisor at TrueFlip
Stan Sokolovsky – worked with TrueFlip, Bananacoin and Worldcore projects (no proofs were found)
No escrow information were found