LUCRE - Cryptocurrency automated trading system
To HODL or not to HODL - the age-old question, crypto-fied. HODL may have come up as a mistaken spelling of “Hold” but it was quickly embraced by the crypto community and, like many other things in the crypto world, took on a life of its own. From humorous beginnings to classic internet memes, HODL has swung back and forth in debates. Should you HODL crypto or should you trade it? In other words, should you keep your crypto as a long-term asset or you advantage of volatility in both directions? Don’t HODL; Trade! Holding a Cryptocurrency hasn’t been the best way to increase your wealth lately. LUCRE has been building a trading algorithm (Algo) which tries to outperform the...
Token sale ends in:
- Token: LCR
- Price: 1 LCR = 1 USD
- PreICO start: 15 Oct 2018
- PreICO end: 31 Dec 2018
- ICO start: 1 Jan 2019
- ICO end: 28 Feb 2019
- Country: St. Kitts & Nevis
To HODL or not to HODL – the age-old question, crypto-fied. HODL may have come up as a mistaken spelling of “Hold” but it was quickly embraced by the crypto community and, like many other things in the crypto world, took on a life of its own. From humorous beginnings to classic internet memes, HODL has swung back and forth in debates. Should you HODL crypto or should you trade it? In other words, should you keep your crypto as a long-term asset or you advantage of volatility in both directions?
Don’t HODL; Trade! Holding a Cryptocurrency hasn’t been the best way to increase your wealth lately. LUCRE has been building a trading algorithm (Algo) which tries to outperform the performance of just HODLing the Cryptocurrencies. The trading is done both ways long and short. Even when the market is going south the Algo attempts to make profit by shorting it.
LUCRE Token’s value is not based on speculation but rather the product benefits and net asset value backed by the performance of an algorithmic Cryptocurrency trading with real funds. LUCRE’s utility token is called LCR. It can be traded at any time, holdings are fully transparent.
LUCRE trading system is developed by a team with 8 years of algorithmic trading experience. The trading strategy utilizes complex quantitative models and algorithms.
LCR is a utility token which initially can only be acquired during the Token sale event which is a one off, closed cap offering. A 40% of the total crowdsale is allocated to the trading pool, and then awarded proportionally to the Token sale participants. 75% of profit generated by the algorithm will be distributed to the Token sale participants. During the time the Trading Pool has losses, participants simply receive no compensation. Profits will be paid as a quarterly fee in ETH to the participant’s assigned wallet. The other 25% will be reinvested in the Trading Pool to increase the fund capital, and consequently increase the next benefits that are generated.
LCR tokens provide premium membership and limited access passes. Once you have these tokens, you are able to earn money combining several options.
LCR is an ERC20 token based upon the Ethereum blockchain. Operating on the blockchain allows for global accessibility, 24/7 trading, transparency, public verification of LUCRE’s trading performance. The tokens value is linked directly to the underlying cryptocurrency trading performance.
A public Token sale event will be held from the 15th of Oct to the 11th of Dec 2018. LUCRE will use the Token sale contributions to trade Crypto currencies starting Q2 2019 and the coin is expected to be listed on exchange in Q2 2019.
The minimum raised money is $2 million USD and if this is not achieved all contributed funds will be returned.
LUCRE is an automated algorithmic trading system based on statistical analysis of data from last 5 years (for BTCUSD). Automated trading, allow to establish specific rules for both trade entries and exits that, once programmed, can be automatically executed via a computer. Once the rules have been established, the algorithm monitors the markets to find buy or sell opportunities based on the trading strategy specifications. Depending on the specific rules, as soon as a trade is entered, any orders for protective stop losses, trailing stops and profit targets will automatically be generated. In fast moving markets, this instantaneous order entry can mean the difference between a small loss and a catastrophic loss in the event the trade moves against the trader. There is a long list of advantages to having a computer monitor the markets for trading opportunities and execute the trades. Some of the advantages are listed below:
- Minimize Emotions – Automated trading systems minimize emotions throughout the trading process. Since trade orders are executed automatically once the trade rules have been met, traders will not be able to hesitate or question the trade. In addition to helping traders who are afraid to “pull the trigger”, automated trading can curb those who are apt to overtrade – buying and selling at every perceived opportunity.
- Ability to Backtest – Backtesting applies trading rules to historical market data to determine the viability of the idea. Careful backtesting allows to evaluate and finetune a trading idea, and to determine the system’s expectancy – the average amount that a trader can expect to win (or lose) per unit of risk.
- Preserve Discipline – Because the trade rules are established and trade execution is performed automatically, discipline is preserved even in volatile markets.
- Achieve Consistency – One of the biggest challenges in trading is to plan the trade and trade the plan. Even if a trading plan has the potential to be profitable, traders who ignore the rules are altering any expectancy the system would have had.
- Improved Order Entry Speed – Since computers respond immediately to changing market conditions, automated systems are able to generate orders as soon as trade criteria are met. Getting in or out of a trade a few seconds earlier can make a big difference in the trade’s outcome. As soon as a position is entered, all other orders are automatically generated, including protective stop losses and profit targets.
- 24X7 Market – as Crypto market is open 24X7 it is almost humanly impossible to trade every entry signal round the clock manually
CMO - MBA
Algorithmic Trading developer
Director Innovation, & Solution Acceleration
Full Stack Developer
Co-Founder at Genuino Blockchain Lab
Co-Founder BitcoinATM 360
AUG 2010Proprietary FX Trading company was created
SEP 2011First trading Algo was created for major FX pairs
JAN 2014FX Trading opened for clients
NOV 2017Initial Research and Development for Cryptocurrencies
APR 2018Develop Smart Contract
MAY-JUL 2018Finalize Smart Contract and develop dashboard
AUG 28TH 2018Whitelisting participants; Bounty Program launch
OCT 15TH 2018Token Presale
NOV 14TH 2018LCR Token Sale Event Launch
Q2 2019Public Launch on Exchanges
Q2 2019Final improvement of trading Algo
Q4 2019Launch Autotrading Service (Beta)
Q1 2020Final version release
- Platform: Ethereum
- Price: 1 LCR = 1 USD
- Accepting: ETH
- Token distribution: 80% - Contributorsion 14% - Compay Reserve 3% - Marketing 3% - Advisors
- Soft cap: 1,600,000 USD
- Hard cap: 7,000,000 USD
LUCRE Continuum Limited
Registration address: PO Box 590, Suite 9 Henville Building, Long Point Road, Charlestown Nevis KN0802
Registration # C50100
Prehistory of project
CEO Ganesh Puri is leading exchange website GPURI FX
Product or its MVP
Advisor Bogdan Fiedur – Architecture Lead Blockchain at SocialX
Full Stack Developer at Auditchain
Advisor Motti Peer — Advisor at SELFLLERY
Advisor Sydney Ifergan has a lot of experience in blockchain, all projects are listed in his profile
Advisor Chen Si Yuan – Advisor at Dataeum
Head of Community Engagement at Buddy
No escrow information were found