Lina.review - Blockchain-based reviewing platform
By being implemented on Blockchain technology, Lina.review will address issues related to transparency and immutability of the score, as well as develop mechanisms to help users and experts earn profits based on system development and the quality of their reviews (via smart contract). Below are preliminary procedures of the system. Please refer to Section 4 for further technical details and illustrations. For Merchants Merchants are the parties providing the products or services who wish them to be reviewed. To join the system, a merchant is required to register with Lina.review about their fields of business and may have to pay for registration or product listing fee(s) (if...
Token sale ended
- Token: LINA
- ICO start: 15 Jan 2018
- ICO end: 28 Mar 2018
- Country: Switzerland
By being implemented on Blockchain technology, Lina.review will address issues related to transparency and immutability of the score, as well as develop mechanisms to help users and experts earn profits based on system development and the quality of their reviews (via smart contract).
Below are preliminary procedures of the system. Please refer to Section 4 for further technical details and illustrations.
Merchants are the parties providing the products or services who wish them to be reviewed. To join the system, a merchant is required to register with Lina.review about their fields of business and may have to pay for registration or product listing fee(s) (if applicable; depending on configuration). In case where a fee is required, the fee(s) will be distributed just like the advertising fee.
Advertisers are businesses or individuals who want to advertise on Lina.review or other review systems running on the Lina blockchain platform. Naturally, a merchant could be an advertiser – and standalone advertisers are treated as a special merchants on Lina.review. Hereinafter, Advertisers could be also referred to as Merchant. The revenue from advertising will be distributed to the system participants according to the configuration of each system on Lina Platform. The 10% charge for administration and operation of Lina.review is required.
Experts (hereinafter referred to as Helper) mean those users who are qualified and will review products and services on the system. When viewing products or services, Helpers’ reviews shall be displayed separately. There are 2 options to become a Helper:
- Sign up with Lina.review by attaching CV, proof of domain knowledge, personal value, etc. The applicant is only considered as a Helper after being approved by the Helper Board. Please note that in the later stages of the system, when Lina.review has grown, the approval for being a Helper will be very strict due to the useroriented assessment of the system.
- Publish lots of quality reviews, which are widely accepted (like/agree). After reaching the specific level, the reviewer will be promoted to Helper. Note that depending on the size of the system that this threshold will also increase accordingly.
The Helper will be entitled to receive a substantial portion of the advertising revenue or registration fee (up to 50%) depending on their fields. The above-mentioned parameter is only applied to Lina.review, and that of other Lina blockchain based review systems could configure their own incentive and revenue sharing policies.
It is the responsibility of the Helper to monthly submit a certain number of reviews with an acceptable quality (based on factors such as the number of like/agree from users). In case where the Helper fails to satisfy these conditions in two consecutive months (configurable), they will be demoted down to common user.
For Common Users
Common users mean those who are using the Lina.review system to search the information on products and its reviews as well as write their own review and assessment. Common users can become Helpers through the above-mentioned options. Common users may be distributed system revenue for their review and assessment work, depending on configuration. Specifically, for the system Lina.review, the common users will not receive system revenue for their review and assessment. With other review systems running on the Lina blockchain platform, the revenue sharing for the user shall depend on each configuration.
For System Builders on the Lina Platform
Individuals or companies wishing to build a review system on the Lina blockchain Platform could easily do this. Participation is free but the Lina Platform will charge based on the activities on the system, namely the participation of merchants, advertising as well as rating activities themselves. When these private systems come into operation, 10% of system revenues (from advertising or merchant participation fees) will be used to administer and operate the Lina Platform.
- Q4 2017Research and project development. Release of LINA whitepaper.
- January 2018Development of LINA smart contract and the launch of LINA token. First prototype of Lina.review will be released in the early of Jan 2017 33,33% of LINA token will be available for sale to the public in the Token Generation Event.
- Q2 2018Focus on development of Lina Core and Lina.review. Lina.review alpha version for Private Testing Security Audit.
- Q3 2018Focus on development of Lina Core and Lina.review. Lina.review first public Beta version release. User, expert, merchant acquisition and marketing campaigns
- October 2018Infrastructure development Fully functional and operational Lina.review Production 1.0 release.
- November 2018The software development will be driven by the market needs and feedbacks. Documentation, Example for developer usage.
- December 2018Lina.review mobile app public release
- 2019Development of Lina Platform 2.0.
- Platform: Ethereum
- Accepting: BTC, ETH
- Token distribution: 35% - Big Token Holders 35% - Helpers 15% - Lina Foundation 15% - Reserved for Future Stakeholders
- Hard cap: 900,000,000 LINA
Registered Address: Steinhausen, Switzerland
Prehistory of project
Greg Kushnir, Mark Pascall and Paul Salisbury are working at the blockchain company https://sls.tech/team.html
By the way, no prehistory portfolio or any other information were found
Product or its MVP
Links and more information are showed at https://lina.review/mvp.html.
Greg Kushnir – Co-founder of https://sls.tech/team.html
Mark Pascall and Paul Salisbury are Advisors there
Mark Pascall and Paul Salisbury – Co-foundrs of https://www.blockchainlabs.nz/
No escrow information were found