InnovaMinex - #1 Cryptocurrency in precious metal mines
InnovaMinex is an innovative business model that uses blockchain technology to guarantee the traceability of precious metals. By applying a set of procedures, it is possible to certify the whole process, from its origin in the mines, to the commercialization of metals and the ingress of their products from them to the end consumer. Commercialization and sale of metals is done through our e-commerce, partner stores and own ATMs.
Token sale ended
- Token: INX
- Price: 1 INX = 0.5 USD
- ICO start: 26 Nov 2018
- ICO end: 21 Jan 2019
- Country: Estonia
What is InnovaMinex?
It is an innovative business model that uses blockchain technology to guarantee the traceability of precious metals. By applying a set of procedures, it is possible to certify the whole process, from its origin in the mines, to the refinery and the commercialization to the end consumer. This commercialization is done through our e-commerce, partner stores and our own ATMs.
This will allow buyers to verify the origin of the metal they have acquired, insuring that the extraction is legal, that the environment has been protected at all times, or that it cannot be used for money laundering, since all transactions are registered and the whole community has access to them.
Our ultimate goal is making gold and other precious metals more accessible to all the people through our cryptocurrency, INX, obtaining the best possible price both for our clients and for our community, with emphasis being placed on the transparency and safety of our transactions.
So far we have 7 mining projects known internally as GUAYAQUIL, VIZCAYA, BOLÍVAR 2, ANTIOQUIA 3, MINEX 7, MINEX 12 and TOLIMA, which will begin to operate gradually. The GUAYAQUIL processing plant is already in the construction and assembly stage, and gold ore is being collected for further washing and processing. The start of operations will take place in the first months of 2019. The TOLIMA project will be the last one to begin, starting in 2022 with the processing of minerals. All these projects are of underground vein mining kind, i.e., they will extract minerals deposited in fissures, cracks or crevices of a rocky body. These minerals are of a different nature to the rocks where they are embedded. Hence, the mineral of commercial interest is thus extracted directly, causing a minimum impact on the surface where the mine is located.
Mining titles are concession contracts with an initial duration of 30 years, renewable for another 30 years. Since the oldest title began in 2008, it can be renewed until 2068. The exploitable underground area granted by the titles range from 100 Has. to 600 Has. On the surface the average maximum area affected is only 2 Has.
The first stage of the project – the exploitation of mineral resources – is the beginning of a productive process that will generate real wealth. Gold, silver and, in some cases, zinc, will be extracted from the earth along with other non-commercially interesting minerals. Then they will be processed in a beneficiation plant; refined (acquiring their highest purity) and later transformed into coins and bullions, thus reaching the utmost value.
Vereda Guayaquil gold deposit
Currently, MinexCorp is working on the Vereda Guayaquil project, in the municipality of Pensilvania, department of Caldas (Colombia). The importance of mining in this region is so that many international leading mining companies are settled here. Therefore, with this project the corporation is called to be a wealth generator based on responsible mining (with the environment,
citizens and all stakeholders involved in the project).
Thus, MinexCorp, with the support of InnovaMinex, plans to create more than 3,500 direct and indirect jobs around this project’s area, having a strong impact, not only on the country’s general economy, but also on the economy and employment of the local rural population.
In addition, this mining company, aware of the need to protect the environment, defends green mining. Therefore the techniques it uses in the extraction of minerals produce a minimum impact on the environment.
Chief Innovation Officer
Chief Strategic Officer
Chief Communication Officer
Chief Administrative Officer
U.K. Market Representative
Chief Legal Officer
Head of institutional relations
Data Protection Director
- From 2013...Searching for mining prospects: Direct investment is achieved for Verada Guayaquil project. Six other gold mining concessions are negotiated.
- November 2018Initiation of the assembly plant at the Guayaquil project. Additional explorations conducted into the Vizcaya project. The hoarding of minerals begins.
- November 2018On the 26th the official sale of INX begins. There will be 4 phases with different types of discounts up to 30%. It will last until January 21st.
- December 2018The negotiation will begin with the different exchange platforms and ATMs where INX can be exchanged and acquired. At present these agreements are very advanced.
- January 2019Our e-commerce for the sale of gold and silver is launched (launch of the marketing campaign to create awareness for our innovative products).
- February 2019Initiation of the refinery and start of the refining of gold with other mines and associations.
- April 2019Beginning the assembly of the Bolívar 2 project plant. This is the second plant of InnovaMinex.
- April 2019InnovaMinex ATMs: Precious metals commercialization and start-up of the first ATMs selling gold, INX and other cryptocurrencies.
- May 2019Opening of the mine entrance for the Vizcaya project and hoarding of minerals.
- June 2019The plant at the Guayaquil 1 project starts operation and the construction of the beneficiation plant at the Bolívar 2 project begins, in addition to mineral hoarding.
- August 2019The assembly of the beneficiation plant at the Vizcaya project starts. The rehabilitation and construction of the main galleries at the Antioquia 3 project begins.
- September 2019Commercialization of our gold and other precious metals, processed by our refinery.
- May 2020The extraction and stockpiling of minerals at Minex 7 begins, as well as the construction of the main galleries, extraction and stockpiling of minerals in Minex 12.
- June - July 2020The beneficiation plant at Antioquía 3 begins operations, and the construction of the Minex 7 plant starts.
- February - September 2021The Minex 7 plant starts operating and the construction of the Minex 12 beneficiation plant commences. The hoarding and construction of the main tunnels of the Tolima project begins.
- Platform: Own platform
- Price: 1 INX = 0.5 USD
- Accepting: BTC, BCH, ETH, LTC, DASH, ETC, USDT, XRP
- Token distribution: 70% - Crowdsale 20% - InnovaMinex project 10% - Development
- Soft cap: 10,000,000 USD
- Hard cap: 52,500,000 USD
Registered Address: Tallinn, Estonia
Prehistory of project
Fernando García Sanz and some other team members are working at Minexcorp but its history starts in 2017 so there are no full-working project before ICO
Product or its MVP
There is a demo shop developed
Advisor Mohammed Alsehli – CEO of ArabianChain
No escrow information were found