Helios - Autonomous Mining Clusters
The crypto-mining business model is largely dependent on energy sources. The price and availability of electricity are two of the most important factors for mining companies. That is why we have focused on the autonomy of the system. At the macroeconomic level, the hunt for cheap energy has led to the concentration of mining operations in countries with low socio-economic and environmental standards, and hence cheap electricity from fossil fuels. Given the negative consequences of the development of this cheap "dirty" energy, we can say that the mining of cryptocurrencies significantly contributes to climate change. At the same time, the concentration of mining operations in several...
Token sale ended
- Token: HLC
- Price: 1 ETH = 1,000 HLC
- PreICO start: 1 May 2018
- PreICO end: 1 Jun 2018
- ICO start: 1 Jul 2018
- ICO end: 1 Oct 2018
- Country: Cyprus
The crypto-mining business model is largely dependent on energy sources. The price and availability of electricity are two of the most important factors for mining companies. That is why we have focused on the autonomy of the system. At the macroeconomic level, the hunt for cheap energy has led to the concentration of mining operations in countries with low socio-economic and environmental standards, and hence cheap electricity from fossil fuels. Given the negative consequences of the development of this cheap “dirty” energy, we can say that the mining of cryptocurrencies significantly contributes to climate change. At the same time, the concentration of mining operations in several countries undermines the system of distributed registries and increases the risk of manipulation. At the level of microeconomics miners have become vulnerable to fluctuations in energy prices and changes in legislation. The competitive advantages of many companies in this sector depend on the willingness of a small group of regimes to allow operations with cryptocurrencies, to maintain low electricity prices and favorable legislation. It is obvious that the business model of the industry is in the early stages of development. We are moving mining to a qualitatively new level-the level of full autonomy and independence from state power systems. New generation mining operations should be climate-friendly, independent of local price and regulatory changes, more profitable and decentralized. Hence, the business model is based on the technology of Helios Mining Ltd. which combines environmentally safe energy sources with economic feasibility on a global scale, is part of this new generation.
We believe that the innovation of the system is necessary for cryptocurrencies to get mass recognition. We believe that future mining operations should be decentralized to reduce their dependence on the laws of one government, powerful players, fossil fuels or nuclear energy. For future crypto-mining operations, it is necessary to reduce the systemic risks associated with binding to certain coins or mining pools. Therefore, the company Helios Mining Ltd aims to bring back a crucial force crypto – community. Individuals should be able to participate in crypto-mining without huge investments in equipment and technology. In addition to providing broad ownership of mining operations, Helios Mining Ltd is committed to ensuring that the community is involved in key mining decisions. We strive to remove obstacles to attract a wider audience to the crypto community. Helios Mining Ltd offers everyone the opportunity to participate in the future of blockchain technology and lays the Foundation for the future of crypto-Mining by developing highly mobile mining modules with low maintenance requirements and offering our community a voice in the selection of locations and coins for mining.
The technology developed by us, represent Solar Mining Clusters — modular, mobile, flexible, low maintenance demands, autonomous, closed system designed for perfect hashing. Our flexibility strategy is based on the following three technologies.
- Found decentralized autonomous mobile mining modules (Solar Mining Clusters) have the automation functions of the fourth industrial revolution, a fully modular, scalable architecture and require minimal maintenance. They operate completely autonomously and are able to adapt to different climatic zones. These modules are based on state-of-the-art photovoltaic panels, have a highly efficient, trouble-free immersion cooling system, consume more than 100 kW (depending on configuration) and can convert energy into cryptocurrencies or be used in other data applications.
- Our computing control point (Main Control Unit) or HeliosMiner application is used to manage automated decentralized operations of Autonomous mining clusters around the world. It supports our Solar Mining Clusters, finding the optimal strategy of mining taking into account the trading rate of cryptocurrency, mining complexity, generation of equipment and many other factors.
CFO, CO-founder, mining enthusiast
Security & Mining Advisor
Marketing and PR
Tech guy, miner enthusiast
Business Development Director
Marketing, branding & Business development Advisor (AllcoinWiki founder. Ex Ericsson top executive)
Blockchain & Tehnical Advisor (Vice President of Ericsson. Included in the world's top 5 blockchain advisors)
- April 2018Token pre-sale Smart contract deployment.GitHub listing.Start of pre-sale.
- May 2018First cluster installment.Pre-ICO. 50 kWt sollar panels and immersion cooling boxes. ASICs installation.Beginning of mining.PRE-ICO
- June 2018Launching HeliosCoin ICO - beginning of ICO - mining clusters increasement - blockchain intercalation
- September 2018End of HeliosCoin ICO. Token listing. Token listing.Order of 10 mWt solar off-grid solar systems.
- November 2018Power increasement - mining and solar 10 mWt electric solar system installation. Immersion cooling boxes installation. Mining equipment installation. Begining of mining.
- December 2018Clusters distribution • seeding solar clusters worldwide • mining software for distributed clusters • worldwide clusters distribution
- January 2019iOs and Android app iOs and Android app implementation for clusters buyers
- Platform: Ethereum
- Price: 1 ETH = 1,000 HLC
- Accepting: BTC, BTH, BTG, LTC, ETH
- Token distribution: 82% - Contributors 10% - Team of founders 5% - Reserve 3% - Bounty program
- Hard cap: 2,500,000 USD
Registered Address: Helios Mining Ltd, Palaia Ethniki 6, Limassol, Cyprus
No proof link were found. No answer in telegram chat.
Prehistory of project
According to the roadmap, first activities for project were at April 2018.No prehistory of the project were found.
Product or its MVP
Advisor at ZEON
Co-Founder at Allcoinwiki
Advisor Anders Larsson – CTO Bobs Repair
No Escrow information were found