GG World Lottery - Lottery based on blockchain
Have you ever wondered what a worldwide online regulated lottery would look like? You probably know EuroMillions and Eurojackpot, which are the most popular lotteries covering multiple countries. What if we rolled that out across the whole world? GG World Lottery has a real plan to conquer the lottery world around the globe – the first blockchain-based lottery to provide a seamless bridge between the old-school lottery world and state-of-the-art cryptotechnology.
Token sale ended
- Token: GGC
- Price: 1 GGC = 1 USD
- PreICO start: 2 Jul 2018
- PreICO end: 1 Nov 2018
- ICO start: 2 Nov 2018
- ICO end: 28 Feb 2019
- Country: British Virgin Islands
Invest in fully licensed, government-regulated, global and national online lotteries with draw transparency based on Ethereum Smart Contracts. Receive lifetime revenue share, quarterly paid dividends based on every Jackpot-prize win. Each time someone wins the Jackpot – you win together with him!
The very first government-regulated and licensed global online lottery with innovative True Random Number Generator technology and blockchain based transparency – GG World Lottery. Together with GG World we will open multiple, official national lotteries starting from African, South American and Asian countries. Both, national and GG World lotteries will be sold in these countries. GG World has already secured 17 licenses from 12 countries.
There’s more to come! Thanks to a partnership with Goodson Gaming, a company that has launched more television game shows than any other producer and worked with 27 lotteries globally in over eighteen years, we will create the world’s first global lottery show – the GG World Show – which will be held bi-annualy with lottery players from all around the world.
We are a team of industry, marketing and software experts. Our team includes Mark Hutchinson – lottery expert who worked on some of the first American lotteries and was a founding member of Lotto America, which has grown into the world’s biggest lottery – Powerball. We already have working products – we created the best product in its category – white label lottery software that provides a ticket-purchase courier service for the most popular lotteries in the world. Head on to lottopark.com or lottomat.com to see what our software is capable of. GG World tickets will also be available on all our white labeled websites.
Using the Smart Contract technology, we will provide fair draws to assure everyone of the fairness of the draw process. We will use the world’s first, connected to the blockchain transparency, True Random Number Generator, that takes advantage of quantum physics and is certified by Gaming Laboratories International.
What’s in it for you? All token holders will receive a lifetime revenue share based on every GG World Lottery jackpot prize win.
- Q1/2 2018 & BEFOREWhiteLotto & LottoPark launch (2017) Company formation and legal agreements (Q1 2018)
- Q3 2018ICO website, social media accounts, basic whitepaper Investors accounts’ launch, affiliate system launch, full whitepaper Private pre-sale start (July 1st)
- Q4 2018RNG system certified by Gaming Laboratories International Token Smart Contract source code release Start of ICO (November 30th)
- Q1 2019End of ICO (February 28th) Token market introduction
- Q2 2019+GG World Lottery public release on government-regulated markets GG World tickets available for purchase on the GG national lottery’s websites Company’s lotteries connected to WhiteLotto websites More national lotteries, new markets expansion GG World Show (2020)
- Platform: Ethereum
- Price: 1 GGC = 1 USD
- Accepting: ETH, BTC
- Token distribution: 75% - CrowdSale 20% - Team 5% - Affiliate System
- Hard cap: 500,000,000 GGC
Registration address: GG International Ltd Trident Chambers, PO Box 146, Road Town, Tortola, British Virgin Islands DUNS: #81-549-9714
Prehistory of project
No prehistory of project were found
Product or its MVP
Norbert Radoki – CEO at https://bitcoinist.com/
Advisor Jonathan Millet – Chairman at NEWSBTC
No Escrow information were found