FortFC - UNIQUE CRYPTOLIQUIDITY AGGREGATOR
FortFC - liquidity provider on the cryptocurrency market that aggregates Buy and Sell orders simultaneously from a pool of the most popular world exchanges and accumulates the necessary liquidity volume at the right time specifically for its customers. The unique set of services includes online Deposit / Withdraw / Exchange of various cryptocurrencies for other cryptocurrencies or converting crypto into fiat currencies with the most favorable rates on the market. FortFS has revealed an acute need for a high-grade and high-quality-service LP (Liquidity Provider) capable of fully meeting these demands now and in the future. Due to this demand, the holding parent company - FFS Ltd. has initiate
Token sale ended
- Token: FFCT
- Price: 1 FFCT = from 0.08 to 0.20 EUR
- PreICO start: 12 Nov 2018
- PreICO end: 15 Feb 2019
- ICO start: 16 Feb 2019
- ICO end: 31 Jul 2019
- Country: Russia
FortFC (Fort Financial Crypto Services) is a project of the FFS international financial holding, which includes
- FFS: The Parent Company
FFS company was incorporated with the registration number (57557) in the Republic of the Marshall Islands on 24 October 2012.
- FortFS (Fort Financial Services)
International financial brokerage license IFSC/60/256/TS/17, registration no. 126.489 (Belize), established in 2010 as TradeFort (One Vector Group Inc.). After rebranding, in 2013 the name was changed to Fort Financial Services Ltd.
- ERA TODAY
A Cyprus-based company with the registration number HE 378334, ERA TODAY develops software solutions for financial organizations, including the FortFS broker. It automates portfolio-management processes for professional participants of the securities market and integrates modern payment systems with the routing of payment documents.
- ERA TECHNOLOGY
Registered in the jurisdiction of Antigua and Barbuda in 2016 with the registration number IBC 16822, the company develops and implements new products for the FortFS broker, maintains and improves the IT infrastructure of the FFS holding company, and conducts applied research in the field of IT development in the crypto industry.
- FortFC (Fort Financial Crypto Services)
Integrated liquidity provider (LP) for all conversion and trading operations with cryptocurrencies.
Since 9 November 2017, FortFS is providing its clients the opportunity to trade in leading cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, BitcoinCash, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, and Dashcoin.
FortFS has revealed an acute need for a high-grade and high-quality-service LP (Liquidity Provider) capable of fully meeting these demands now and in the future. Due to this demand, the holding parent company – FFS Ltd. has initiated the FortFC project.
FortFC will solve all the above tasks and is already available to stakeholders in version 1.0!
To learn more about it, please go to https://www.fortfs.com/en/conditions/trading_platforms/ metatrader5, install the terminal, and open a demo account. You can immediately begin trading the main cryptocurrency pairs. The platform is already working as part of the FortFS broker, which currently provides margin trading in cryptocurrency to a wide range of customers. To do this, the current liquidity of FortFC is used, aggregated from two previously connected cryptocurrency exchanges (Poloniex and Bitstamp). After the ICO, FortFC will continue to connect additional xchanges such as Bittrex, Bitfinex, CoinbasePro, Binance, HitBTC, IDAX, Huobi, OKEx and place deposits to enable all the features and services in the company’s plans and described in this document.
FortFC has been successfully providing services to the FortFS broker in this version of liquidity aggregator 1.0 since 12 January 2018. Since January 2018, FortFC has connected three corporate clients to the service with a turnover of 6,000,000.00 USD and 2,000 private customers with a turnover of 4,500,000.00 USD.
FortFC is in the process of developing an end-to-end FIX protocol for connecting to the MT5 platform and conducting trading operations, including for HFT (High Frequency Trading) systems. More detailed information regarding our product is available at Technical Page. All positions will directly go into the Aggregation engine (MT5 Server), which is the core of the FortFC system and the central liquidity aggregator.
FortFC customers will be able to use two methods of trading simultaneously using one trading terminal:
- A trader can trade instantly and at the best price out of all the liquidity sources that FortFC aggregates. This method is great for those who just want to trade under the best conditions of the company and not be distracted by analyzing prices from various crypto exchanges.
- The second method is more suitable for those with experience in the market. FortFC will broadcast unabridged quotes for available contracts separately, from each of the connected exchanges. Thus, the client can benefit from the difference in prices on different exchanges with the help of FortFC. For example, they can buy Bitcoin for Ethereum on crypto exchange A and immediately sell it on crypto exchange B. FortFC will ensure these trading operations by its own predepositing funds on connected exchanges and conduct the appropriate transactions between trading platforms.
Chief Information Officer
Senior Partnership Development Manager
Key Account Manager MENA
Sales Manager MENA
Key Account Manager EU
Key Account Manager, Asia
SMM, China and Taiwan
SMM, South America
Director Institutional Sales, Asia
Senior PHP Developer
Senior PHP Developer
Senior C++ Developer
Senior Security Engineer
Senior Operating Manager
Senior Dealing Engineer
Senior Digital Creative
Senior Compliance Manager
Senior Financial Manager
Senior Support Manager
- Q3 2018Private Sale start AirDrop and Referral Program start Preparing the documents for applying FSA license Aggregation Engine prototyping Two crypto exchanges integration MetaTrader Server integration
- Q4 2018Pre-ICO start Bounty start Project listing in 200 rating agencies Listings and Partnership with 5 exchanges of the third-tier Aggregation Engine development in C++ (basic functionality) Setting up the production infrastructure Aggregation Engine testing
- Q1 2019ICO start Partnership with 5 exchanges of the second-tier Application for MFSA license REST API development FIX API Server development (basic functionality) REST API and FIX API documents preparation
- Q2 2019Preliminary project report publishing Partnership with 5 exchanges of the second-tier Application for MFSA license Roadshows in 7 cities in Asia Designing website and Personal cabinet Payment systems integration Price charts adding in Personal area Trading transactions via Personal area
- Q3 2019End of ICO Depositing to 10 exchanges of the second-tier Partnership with 5 exchanges of the second-tier Developing and testing the connectors for the rest of exchanges Expanding the administrative interface, KYC Partnership program realization
- Q4 2019Depositing to 5 exchanges of the second-tier Partnership with 5 exchanges of the first-tier Preparing the documents in order to apply for ASIC license Roadshows in 10 cities in Europe Aggregation Engine development in C++ (extended functionality) FIX API Server (extended functionality) Expanding of monitoring functionality Load-testing, primary processes optimization
- Q1 20202019 annual report Depositing to 5 exchanges of the first-tier Beta-version has 2,000 active clients Application for MFSA license. Establishing the office in Malta Adding new cryptocurrencies and tokens White Label development Public testing of fully functional service End of the product testing
- Platform: Ethereum
- Price: 1 FFCT = from 0.08 to 0.20 EUR
- Accepting: ETH, BTC, LTC, ETC, XRP, BCH, DASH, Local Bank Wire, Bank Card
- Token distribution: 70% - Crowdsale 10% - Reserve 7% - Strategic and early-stage investors 5% - Team 3% - Bounty 3% - Referral program 2% - Advisors
- Soft cap: 2,000,000.00 EUR
- Hard cap: 25,000,000.00 EUR
Registration Address: Marshall Islands
Prehistory of project
FFS LTD holding includes the following companies:
- FFS LTD – the registration number (57557) in the Republic of the Marshall Islands on October 24, 2012
- Fort Financial Services 2118 Guava Street, Belama Phase 1, P.O. Box 1920, Belize City, Belize
- FortFS Asia No 7-2, Jalan Rampai niaga 5, Rampai business park, Sri rampai, 53300 wangsa maju, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- ERA TODAY Ltd Registration number 378334, Agiou Athanasiou, 74 Agios Athanasios, 4102 Limassol, Cyprus
- ERA TECHNOLOGY is registered in the jurisdiction of Antigua and Barbuda in 2016 with the registration number IBC 16822
- FortFS Global No 18 Jalan Putra Perdana 1/4 Taman Putra Perdana 47100 Puchong Selangor, Malaysia
- FortFC is located in Saint-Petersburg, Russian Federation, Smolniy prospect 6
- FortFS MENA is registered in Dubai, UAE, office in the process of establishment
Advisor Giovanni Casagrande has a lot of experience in blockchain, all projects are listed in his profile
No escrow information were found