EndChain - logistical solution for markets and supply chains
EndChain is a utility token that changes the way logistics are handled across industries in a cost-savvy way. EndChain aims to cover each sector of the supply chain, including the second hand market. Our product will be affordable, allowing even every day goods to be tracked on the blockchain. Additional functions for communications among the supply chain & allowing to set up subchains, further enhances the relevance of the product for the supply chain.
Token sale ends in:
- Token: ENCN
- Price: 1 ENCN = from 0.16 to 0.24 USD
- PreICO start: 1 Dec 2018
- PreICO end: 15 Jan 2019
- ICO start: 1 Feb 2019
- ICO end: 30 Apr 2019
- Country: Hong Kong SAR China
EndChain is a patent-pending blockchain utility company that is focused on bringing mass adoption of blockchain tracking to all markets. Our patent-pending QR and barcode combination allows EndChain to have 2 distinct advantages in this market: integration and price.
Existing logistics companies and manufacturers see the benefit in blockchain tracking, but are hesitant to revamp multi-million dollar systems. EndChain allows corporations to easily extract both the generic barcode data and the item-specific blockchain QR code data at the same time. As EndChain’s program will be running in the background of existing systems, our combination code will be easily identified by our program and the generic data will be entered into legacy systems for traditional logistics and manufacturers. Simultaneously, the blockchain will be updated with the item-specific blockchain data.
EndChain brings blockchain benefits at a fraction of the cost to all products. The vast majority of solutions in the market rely on NFC chips or manual entry of data into the blockchain. EndChain will create an API that allows corporations to automatically generate and update the blockchain as well as print our codes directly on their packages, thus drastically reducing the price. This will allow low to mid-cost goods, such as organic food, to become blockchain enabled products.
Team will leverage their experience in AI and big data by integrating both with EndChain. AI will be used to detect and alert any attempt to copy our codes. This will be done via parameters such as: locations the code is scanned, number of times a code is scanned, etc. Big data will focus on the data gathered by manufacturers and logistics companies to best help them optimize their platforms.
The first major benefit is to reduce confusion among logistics providers. Nowadays, it is not unusual for packaging to have a barcode and 2-3 QR codes attached. This can prove to be confusing for workers in the logistics industry as they must know which code to scan for each item. Scanning a package is not a time consuming process, however, adding the need to determine which code to scan can double this time. This means that employees are half as productive as they could be. With only 1 easy to read code available, workers will know exactly where to scan.
The second benefit is the code will update both the blockchain and legacy systems at the same time. Once the EndChain program pr reads ogramthe code, it will update the blockchain as well as legacy programs. Asking a logistics corporation to completely change their current inventory method is not feasible, so EndChain has designed a method to be easily integrated with existing systems. For those B2C stores with only a barcode scanner, the barcode will still be readable to a barcode scanner.
Along with the patent pending barcode and QR code combo, there will be a program built to help facilitate the use of EndChain. All businesses which use the EndChain software will be able to identify themselves as producers, transportation, B2B or B2C store. Once the software is installed and adjusted to the right settings, employees simply need to scan the code. A simple scan will break down both the generic barcode and the individualized QR code. The software will automatically update the chain with the new data that can be seen by all users.
Progressive Web App Expert
Senior Software Engineer
Senior Blockchain Engineer
Data Exploration and Information Retrieval
Senior Web Designer
Full Stack Developer
MD, on-demand logistics Lalamove
CTO of iCITA / Partner Huawei Cloud Data Center
Manager, Ningbo Factory
Senior SEO Manager, Uber
Headlight Procurement Coordinator, Audi / VW
PhD “AI and Strategic Planning”, CIMIC Group
Developer / Quant Trader, Macquarie
Data Scientist, King / Activision Blizzard
MD, Montebay Capital, ex Morgan Stanley for 12 years
- November 2017Development of EndChain concept
- February 2018Whitepaper v1 completed design process flow
- June 2018Discussions with patent lawyers
- August 2018First working version of the unique EndChain QR code/barcode Different versions being tested for efficiency
- September 2018Launch of www.EndChain.io Release of a finalized EndChain Whitepaper
- October 2018Setting up ICO and reaching out to potential partners* Obtain patent pending status
- December 2018Start Pre-ICO
- January 2019Finish Pre-ICO Token distribution following internal and external audit
- Q1 2019Develop beta smart contract library Basic KYC framework development Prepare strategic partners for early adoption Token Crowdsale from 1 Feb - 30 Apr 2019
- Q2 2019Direct communications infrastructure Create API for easy use of our system
- Q3 2019Complete test platform for contracts Alpha-testing of Minimal Viable Prdoduct through existing app with leading partner
- Q4 2019Beta testing of the app, roll out beta to a more partners UI and UX improvements to app
- Q1 2020Discuss with beta testing users and update app based upon suggestions Improve app functionality and backend integration
- Q2 2020Improvements for fraud reporting and allocation Train AI to recognize patterns in fraud
- Q3 2020Full version of app launch
- Q4 2020Big data analytics opens Further development and features to be announced
- Platform: Ethereum
- Price: 1 ENCN = from 0.16 to 0.24 USD
- Accepting: ETH, BTC
- Token distribution: 55% - ICO 22% - Future Development 10% - Team 5% - Leadership 5% - Advisors 3% - Bounty & Referrals
- Soft cap: 4,000,000 USD
- Hard cap: 15,000,000 USD
Registered Address: Hong Kong
Prehistory of project
No information provided about company history before project concept development
Product or its MVP
Source code is published at Github but no other working MVP were found
No blockchain experience were found by team members and advisors
No escrow information were found