Desico - Security ICO platform
DESICO is the world’ s first platform to issue, buy, and sell security tokens in full compliance with the law. Its ecosystem will disrupt the global $155 billion venture capital market by introducing security tokens through blockchain. The goal of DESICO is to create a gateway for retail and institutional investors to step into VCdominated startup funding space. At the same time, DESICO seeks to contribute to creating fully global, fair and less costly access to capital for promising businesses from anywhere in the world. DESICO will build on the advantages of an ICO (Initial Coin Offerings) to create an ecosystem bringing the next big change in the global capital markets. DESICO will...
Token sale ended
- Token: DESI
- Price: 1 DESI - 0.08 USD
- ICO start: 7 Nov 2018
- ICO end: 30 Nov 2018
- Country: Lithuania
DESICO is the world’ s first platform to issue, buy, and sell security tokens in full compliance with the law. Its ecosystem will disrupt the global $155 billion venture capital market by introducing security tokens through blockchain. The goal of DESICO is to create a gateway for retail and institutional investors to step into VCdominated startup funding space. At the same time, DESICO seeks to contribute to creating fully global, fair and less costly access to capital for promising businesses from anywhere in the world. DESICO will build on the advantages of an ICO (Initial Coin Offerings) to create an ecosystem bringing the next big change in the global capital markets. DESICO will enable decentralization of pre-seed investments by adopting unique capabilities of blockchain technology and providing a legal way to purchase security tokens. tokenization of existing assets with revenue streams, or other hybrid security tokens. ICOs are an emerging asset class that has huge potential to grow with the right capital markets infrastructure. Currently, most are hybrid (partly securities, partly utility tokens), some are utility tokens, and few are clearly securities. DESICO’ s platform will facilitate the issuance of outright security tokens – digitized equity in early ventures, tokenization of existing assets with revenue streams, or other hybrid security tokens. DESICO will provide a complete infrastructure for security ICO launch, operate a regulated security tokens exchange and provide transaction services under e-money license. The functioning of DESICO ecosystem will be powered by the DESICO utility token. The token holders will have priority rights to participate in the initial security tokens launched on the DESICO platform in addition to other privileges. The token will also serve as a payment for all related services for the issuance within the ecosystem. Therefore, investors and businesses will be using the DESICO token. DESICO is registered in Lithuania, a European Union and Eurozone country and will operate within the regulatory legal framework of the Lithuanian Law of Crowdfunding and under the supervision of Bank of Lithuania (under the control of the European Central Bank). DESICO has already received support from the Ministry of Finance1 and has been acknowledged for its efforts in promoting ICO legalization. DESICO is led by a team of entrepreneurs and experts in fintech, legal services and marketing. The founders are already running a successful European crowdfunding and peer-to-peer platform.
What problems does DESICO solve?
- Lack of legal framework for the issuance of security ICOs. Solution: The DESICO platform will operate under the Law of Crowdfunding of the Republic of Lithuania. The law allows ICOs to raise capital by issuing security tokens. Lithuania is a European Union member and part of the Eurozone. DESICO will be fully supervised by the Bank of Lithuania, which is under the control of the European Central Bank.
- Lack of liquidity post-ICO. Solution: DESICO will operate an exchange, as part of the DESICO ecosystem. This exchange will provide immediate liquidity for the security tokens issued by any business on the DESICO platform. The exchange will be subject to the regulatory supervision of the Bank of Lithuania.
- Lack of liquidity for the conversion of crypto assets to FIAT currency in ICOs. Solution: DESICO will receive a European e-money license, or have direct access to the services of an institution in possession of one. This will allow DESICO to execute payments and manage payment accounts. Therefore, ICO-funded businesses using DESICO will be able to manage both crypto and fiat holdings. They will also have the opportunity to exchange their cryptocurrencies into fiat currencies in order to develop their businesses.
Co-Founder / CEO
Co-Founder / Business Development
Co-Founder / Chief Operations Officer
VP for Investor Relations
Chief Marketing Officer
Chief Design Officer
Public Relations Officer
Content & Creative lead
Chief Security Officer
Smart Contract Developer
Quality Assurance Engineer
Investor Relations Advisor / Leading fintech and crypto entrepreneur
Chief Technology Officer
- Q3 2015DESICO core team establishes p2p lending platform. Key features: real time bidding, automated investments, secondary market, user friendly interface
- Q1 2017DESICO core team launches crowdfunding platform for businesses
- Q3 2017DESICO core team receives E-money license
- Q1 2018DESICO core team - becomes a member of the ICO regulatory development team, setup by the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Lithuania
- Q2 2018Formation of developers team. Promoting the platform among blockchain community
- Q2/Q3 2018DESICO Tokensale
- Q2 2019Launch of Security ICO platform - Beta version
- Q3 2019Launch of payment system for Crypto/fiat
- Q4 2019Launch of built-in exchange. Opening of office in Amsterdam and Berlin
- Q4 2020Launch of Security ICO platform - full version
- Platform: Ethereum
- Price: 1 DESI - 0.08 USD
- Accepting: ETH, BTC and FIAT
- Token distribution: 51% - Sale 14% - Reserve 10% - Founders 10% - Team 8% - Financial supporters 4% - Advisors 3% - Bounty
- Hard cap: 44,361,793 USD
Registered Address: A. Rotundo g. 5-102, LT-01400 Vilnius
Prehistory of project
FinBee is peer-to-peer lending platform providing services to individuals and companies in Lithuania and Czech Republic.
Product or its MVP
MVP is presented here
Advisor Ronald Kleverlaan – Director European Centre for Alternative Finance at Utrecht University
Member of the Global Alternative Finance Leadership Board at Home Cambridge Judge Business School
Advisor Jeff Burton – Advisor at Cryptelo
СO-Founder at HolodeckVR
No escrow information were found