• Cryptocurrency
  • Exchange
  • Platform
  • Trading

DECOIN 4.25/5 (1) - CryptoCurrency and trading platform

Features of our Trading Platform: Secure We take security seriously! We store 97% of the crypto assets in cold wallets(offline). Since they don’t exist online, it’s impossible for hackers to steal it. The remaining 3%, used for operations, is insured and stored in hot wallets (online). Additionally, our security team constantly monitors and updates the platform to identify and stop malicious attacks. We follow industry standards to protect the sensitive data stored on our platform. Multi-layered authentication protects trades and withdrawals from the exchange. Scalable Our platform site on the AWS Cloud cluster for physically hosting in multi-regions to prevent the...

Token sale ended

4.3
Hype5.0
Security4.0
Team4.0
Vision4.0
  • Token: DTEP
  • Price: 1 DTEP = 0.9 USD
  • PreICO start: 1 Sep 2018
  • PreICO end: 30 Sep 2018
  • ICO start: 1 Oct 2018
  • Country: Israel
Report Changes

Please rate this

Features of our Trading Platform:

Secure

We take security seriously! We store 97% of the crypto assets in cold wallets(offline). Since they don’t exist online, it’s impossible for hackers to steal it. The remaining 3%, used for operations, is insured and stored in hot wallets (online). Additionally, our security team constantly monitors and updates the platform to identify and stop malicious attacks. We follow industry standards to protect the sensitive data stored on our platform. Multi-layered authentication protects trades and withdrawals from the exchange.

Scalable

Our platform site on the AWS Cloud cluster for physically hosting in multi-regions to prevent the possibility of downtime, hence making it one of the most scalable exchanges in the market today.

Quick

We use innovative technology that enables us to execute buy/sell orders without any lag, unlike most active exchanges. Our platform is capable of executing up to 1 million matches per second
Social Trading Expert traders (willing to anonymously share their trade strategies and activities) will be rewarded in Decoins. This will allow other traders on the platform to follow and learn from the leading traders experience and knowledge.

Trading Tools

We also plan on offering financial tools such as a contract for difference (CFDs). This will allow traders to take advantage of prices moving up and down. Our team of analysts will provide periodic reports on market trends(new ICO’s and digital coins) that are in the spotlight.

 

DTEP Specifications

  • Advanced security standards, exceeding anything currently available in the marketplace
  • Easy interface, clear and simple for both advanced traders and newbies
  • Optimization technology algorithms for allowing internal trades to be completed in milliseconds
  • AWS Cloud cluster for physically hosting in multi-regions to prevent the possibility of downtime
  • Open API – allows for rapid development by frontend team, traders, affiliates and 3rd parties
  • Multi-currency wallet support – easy integration capabilities with new currencies and exchanges
  • Multi regulation and legislation support – fully GDPR compliant
  • Multi Language support

Team

Nadav Moshe

Founder & CTO

Ari Recht

VP Business Dev.

Taha Sheikh

Blockchain Developer

Ikumi Minami

Business Dev.

Oz Saffar

Product Manager

Ofir Sahar

Marketing Manager

Moran Rachamim

Marketing Manager

Andriy Stefanyshyn

Web Development manager

Advisors

Milestones

  • Q4 2017
    The birth of DECOIN
  • Q1 2018
    Started Development of DECOIN Exchange Establishment of an Online Customer Service Center Development of DECOIN pure PoS Blockchain
  • Q2 2018
    Completion of DECOIN Exchange Alpha stage Started building DECOIN Crypto Index (DCI) EU Crypto License Application
  • Q3 2018
    Completion of DECOIN Exchange Beta stage Application for an RMO license to the Monetary Authority of Singapore Establishment of DECOIN's Singapore Office Pure PoS blockchain up and running
  • Q4 2018
    DECOIN Exchange LIVE Wallet Launch Operating DECOIN Exchange under RMO Sandbox provisions Completion of DECOIN Initial Coin Offering

Token

  • Platform: DECOIN
  • Price: 1 DTEP = 0.9 USD
  • Accepting: ETH, BTC, Fiat
  • Token distribution: 60% - ICO 20% - Founders and team 16% - Reserve 2% - Bounty 2% - Advisors
  • Soft cap: 4,000,000 USD
  • Hard cap: 30,000,000 USD

Proof Points
4/5

Legal entity

Registered Address: Sofia, Bulgaria

https://opencorporates.com/companies/bg/200169326

Prehistory of project

No prehistory were found before ICO start

Product or its MVP

Development ending is planned in Q4 after ICO. No other MVP were found

Blockchain experience

Advisor Ram Avissar – Community expert at EMusic, advisor at Wemark

Advisor Carlo Buonpane – Senior Firmware Engineer at WPP Energy
Advisor at Coinolix and AligatoCoin

Advisor Mark Kreimerman – Advisor at Bitbose

Advisor Vladimir Nikitin has a lot of experience in blockchain, all projects are listed in his profile

Advisor Sydney Ifergan has a lot of experience in blockchain, all projects are listed in his profile

 

Advisor Didi Taihuttu – Author at The Currency Analytics
Advisor at The Give Foundation and DEEP AERO

Advisor Giorgi Topuria – CEO / CO Founder of Kepler Technologies, advisor at Ligercoin

Advisor Reinhard Berger – Advisor at Humancoin

Escrow

No escrow information were found

Comments

Update: 30.09.2018

Media

We use cookies to give you the best online experience. By agreeing you accept the use of cookies in accordance with our cookie policy.