dClinic is the World’s 1st TokenSale to combine Real-World Property Assets (Clinics and Hospitals) and a revolutionary digital healthcare platform driven by positive healthcare outcomes for consumers. dClinic Health Coins (ERC20 tokens on the Ethereum blockchain) drive all the transactions in the dClinic ecosystem.
Most clinics and medical facilities today follow a one-on-one model of patient-provider interaction which puts the provider (clinician) at the centre of a patient’s care. The problem with this model is that it does not always easily allow providers to consult with other healthcare givers and then follow the patient’s progress as part of a holistic shared care plan. This model is rigid and creates the data silos which prevent collaborative efforts for positive healthcare outcomes.
dClinic and its experts, after working for many years with providers, governments and healthcare organisations, recognize that a more forward-thinking healthcare platform needs to be established to break down the traditional barriers of one-on-one interactions resulting in patient data that is not readily shared or available to other care providers. The dClinic platform leads to a Shared Care model where the patient is at the centre of their care and the care is provided by care team members who could be providers, clinicians, specialists, organisations and even family members.
dClinic puts the patient at the centre of their care and does not allow brick walls to constrain their access to care. dClinic uses blockchain to assist and reward consumers for their participation and adherence to their care plans. Thus, dClinic is poised to disrupt the healthcare industry by introducing a new model of healthcare which encourages collaborative efforts for positive healthcare outcomes.
Most healthcare technology systems start a patient’s healthcare journey from a one-on-one visit to the doctor or a hospital where the patient is registered into their local clinical system, such as an EMR (Electronic Medical Record), PAS (Patient Registration System) or GP (General Practice) System. The reality is that patients are consumers, and their healthcare journey often involves many people and services, who are unable to contribute to the healthcare service delivery process effectively because the processes of healthcare service delivery are broken and fragmented. In fact, it is becoming more recognised that wellness and vitality services can also play a significant role in patients’ healthcare outcomes. However, in the existing traditional healthcare systems, organizations, individuals and service providers work in silos with fragmented data around a single patient derived from interactions compounded by one-on-one encounters between patients and their care providers. Globally, we lack a one-stop platform where instead of data silos, a patient’s information is collected, shared and utilized with a consortium of doctors and service providers. A full history and journey of the patient’s Electronic Health Records (EHR) could help bridge the gap that exists in the healthcare sector while providing incentives for all persons to strive towards making caregiving more cost-effective.
Blockchain in healthcare will help connect individuals, care providers and anyone involved in the caregiving process seamlessly and in real-time. KYC and Secure Messaging will ensure security and transparency of communications. The services availed, medical routine and vital body stats would be stored as secure data points on Blockchain that cannot be tampered with.
Now, with the introduction of blockchain in Shared Care Planning (dClinic’s platform), which will enable all care providers, including the patient themselves, to contribute, follow and update their healthcare progress, the healthcare delivery system will become significantly more effective and rewarding.
Communication amongst all stakeholders with the patient at the centre of their care will contribute significantly to improving service delivery. The industry, we believe, will witness a paradigm shift from disparate data chunks of health records to a single, decentralized shareable ledger (dClinic EHR or dEHR). A
Shared Care platform will facilitate cross-sharing of the recorded history of the patient’s health for devising a meaningful longitudinal healthcare plan.
dClinic’s position as a one stop platform can bring the much-needed transformation in the healthcare sector. An array of clinicians, service providers, caregivers, thought leaders, and governments, through dClinic’s platform, can work together to enable the fulfillment of a patient-centred healthcare delivery system. dClinic aims to demonstrate this in emerging markets in partnership with local providers and government bodies.
Dr. Richard Satur CEO & dClinic Founder PhD in AI, Machine Intelligence and Data Mining
• Start of the dClinic Platform Building
• Built Shared Care Planning (ShCP)
• Built Telemedicine Platform for Shared Care Planning
• Built openEHR Storage
• Built FHIR APIs
• Develop dClinic Beta Sites
• Completed V1.0 build of the dClinic Platform
• Completed and start operating dClinic platform in some beta sites
• Negotiated new dClinic Sites (Clinics and Hospitals) in Indonesia
• Negotiated Indonesian Expert Healthcare Service Delivery Partner
• Negotiated development office in Indonesia
• Engaged Advisory Group of Doctors and Experts is Healthcare and Blockchain
• Prepared dClinic (DHC) Token Sale
• Finalised dClinic (DHC) Token Sale
• Audit Website and White paper
• Start dClinic Platform Build V2.0
• Start Block-chaining dClinic’s open EHR platform
• Audit Smart Contracts
• Launch dClinic (DHC) Token Sale
• Continue building of dClinic Platform enabled with Blockchain for transportable EHR
• Prepare dClinic Health Coin Loyalty Membership program
• Formulate plans for at least 2 Bitcoin Listings including one in Indonesia
• Release final (based on review and refine of existing agreed plans) Implementation plans for individual Indonesian Projects
• Sanur One Day Hospital Project starts
• Villa Little Hansa Wellness Centre Project Starts
• Start Sanur Development Office Project (Starts with local development staff engaged)
• Finalise plans for at least 2 Bitcoin Listings including one in Indonesia
• Launch dClinic Platform V2.0
• Formulate dClinic Platform Release Roadmap for next 2 years
• Listing of DHC on at least 2 Bitcoin Exchanges starts
• Clinical Trial Services Project Starts
• ASIH Women’s and Children’s Hospital Project Starts