- Business services
Daox - Community-driven protocol to make ICOs
About Daox The Daox Protocol is the new standard for all kinds of token sales that allows investors and startups deploy and interact via independent decentralized autonomous organizations (DAOs), enabling safety, efficiency, and decentralized decision making. Vision Daox is proposing an advanced open-source technological solution and a unified protocol that is aimed at fixing the major problems related to token sales and crowdfunding. The Protocol allows for the deploying of decentralized autonomous fundraising organizations (Fundraising DAOs) on the Ethereum blockchain. These DAOs play the role of advanced intermediaries between startups and their investors, protecting interests of...
Token sale ended
- Token: DXC
- Price: 0.00108 ETH
- PreICO start: 20 Jun 2018
- PreICO end: 30 Jul 2018
- ICO start: 5 Sep 2018
- ICO end: 10 Nov 2018
- Country: British Virgin Islands
The Daox Protocol is the new standard for all kinds of token sales that allows investors and startups deploy and interact via independent decentralized autonomous organizations (DAOs), enabling safety, efficiency, and decentralized decision making.
Daox is proposing an advanced open-source technological solution and a unified protocol that is aimed at fixing the major problems related to token sales and crowdfunding. The Protocol allows for the deploying of decentralized autonomous fundraising organizations (Fundraising DAOs) on the Ethereum blockchain. These DAOs play the role of advanced intermediaries between startups and their investors, protecting interests of both sidesand increasing the efficiency of the capital. They are like real world companies but instead of a legal body they have smart-contracts, instead of bank accounts they use cryptocurrencies, instead of shares thereare tokens,and instead of the jurisdiction—a borderless blockchain network. The features of each DAO could differ, but the major goal is to motivate all parties to do its best for the project success. One of the main principles of the protocol is thatall the raised fundsare stored in a DAO, instead of being at the disposal of a single individual (or group of individuals). The funds are released based on withdrawal proposals submitted by the startup team. If investors (token holders) of the startup find such proposals reasonable, they approve such requests.
How it Works?
ICOs and crowdfunding campaigns are easily launched using the Daox Protocol.
Each campaign then forms an Ethereum-based decentralized autonomous organization featuring its own ERC20 token.
Each DAO holds the raised funds and is managed by the transparent voting of its token holders.
One of the main principles is that all the collected funds are stored in a DAO instead of being at the disposal of a single individual. The funds are released based on withdrawal proposals submitted by the startup team. If investors (DAO token holders) of the startup are satisfied with the way the project unfolds, they approve such requests. (See other key features on Daox website).
Why Invest in Daox Based Startups?
- Token’s value is supported by the raised funds
- Token holders can get a refund
- Anti-scam ICO structure
- Project progress must be transparent
- Startup team is highly motivated
- Smart contracts are checked by the community
What token sales problems are solved by Daox?
For investors: scams, low motivated founders, low value of tokens, misuse of funds, frequent failures, lack of transparency, high investments risks.
For startups: highly competitive environment, complexity of technology, hacker attacks, inefficient marketing, excessive time input, etc.
DXC — The Token for ICOs 2.0. Why is this token different?
It’s an ICO 2.0 token so its value is backed by the raised funds which remain at the discretion of the token holders.
DXC token holders can vote for the refund if they are unsatisfied with the results of Daox.
It’s the first token with a fully transparent distribution and discounts. You won’t be at a disadvantage because someone secretly got a “whale bonus”.
DXC is a functional part of the community-driven protocol which is decentralized, therefore it will live independently of Daox.
And it indeed has a strong economy (not “the payment for platform services”).
Asian Markets PR
Smart Contracts Developer
Data Scientist / AI Researcher
Key Partnership Manager
Key Partnership Manager
Partners & Investors
- May 2017Research and planning of Daox
- June 2017The Daox Proof of Concept
- September 2017Start of the development of the Daox Platform
- October 2017Alpha version of the Daox Platform
- December 2017Beta version of Daox DApp on the Ethereum blockchain
- March 2018Release of the Daox Platform
- May 2018Release of the Daox DApp. The first crowdfunding campaign is launched on the platform.
- June 2018Opening the DXC token presale.
- July 2018Launch of the Bounty Service for ICOs
- August 2018Solution to use the Daox Protocol in ongoing ICOs
- September 2018Launch of the Integrated Affiliate Network
- September 2018Public sale of the DXC token
- October 2018Launch of the Know Your Client service on the Daox Network
- October 2018Launch of the Daox Open API First token sales using the Daox Protocol
- November 2018First token sales to accept DXC token
- December 2018Daox Network update: business modeling for projects Launch of the Fundraising Services Network
- January 2019Only DXC is accepted on the Daox Network
- February 2019Development of Daox Ecosystem for nextgen investing
- February 2019Launch of the AI-powered legal assistant for token sales
- March 2019Beta launch of the Daox Wallet app
- April 2019Start of the yearly Daox hackathon series
- September 2019Launch of the Daox Accelerator
- Q1 2020Release of the Daox Wallet app Launch of the DAO for the Protocol governance
- Platform: Ethereum
- Price: 0.00108 ETH
- Accepting: ETH
- Token distribution: 70% - Public sale 20% - Team 5% - Advisers 5% - Bounty & Marketing
- Soft cap: 3,000 ETH
- Hard cap: 20,000 ETH
Registration address: GENEVA PLACE WATERFRONT DRIVE PO BOX 3469, ROAD TOWN TORTOLA, BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS
No proof link were found.
Prehistory of project
No prehistory of project were found.
Product or its MVP
Media Director Jordan Pool – Co-Founder at Ethtree
Media Director at Auton
Advisor Keith Teare has a lot of experience in blockchain, all projects are listed in his profile
Advisor George Kimionis – Founder / CEO at Coinomi,
CO-Founder at BX3 Capital
No Escrow information