CFACOIN - Decentralized cryptocurrency developed as a means of payment for oil and gas...
CFAcoin’s aim is to offer a payment solution to purchasing petroleum/gas products and make financial access more affordable and available to locals by providing a digital decentralized payment system. CFACoin Unique ICO Model This model presents a distinctively unique sale opportunity in comparison to past and existing ICO Token sale models. Investors will have limited coin lock-in periods and are able to perform inter-wallet transfers. Only 2% of members total purchased coins during each phase will be released to members wallets; the airdrop/bounty coins and remaining balance will be locked up and will only be released after the ICO. However, from phase 2, investors may...
Token sale ended
- Token: CFA
- Price: 1 CFA = 1.5 USD
- PreICO start: 10 Jul 2018
- PreICO end: 30 Jul 2018
- ICO start: 31 Jul 2018
- ICO end: 15 Sep 2018
- Country: Nigeria
CFAcoin’s aim is to offer a payment solution to purchasing petroleum/gas products and make financial access more affordable and available to locals by providing a digital decentralized payment system.
CFACoin Unique ICO Model
This model presents a distinctively unique sale opportunity in comparison to past and existing ICO Token sale models. Investors will have limited coin lock-in periods and are able to perform inter-wallet transfers. Only 2% of members total purchased coins during each phase will be released to members wallets; the airdrop/bounty coins and remaining balance will be locked up and will only be released after the ICO. However, from phase 2, investors may independently sell coins in their wallets to other investors within the CFA ecosystem; this only includes coins purchased from previous phases to other investors, airdrop/bounty coins are excluded. This inter-wallet transfers are only possible once all the coins on offer from CFA during each phase have been sold out. The table below summarizes CFAs unique ICO model
3% of the total pre-mined coins is schedule to be given out for free and has commenced and still ongoing through our airdrop/bounty program. As part of the CFA airdrop/bounty program, anyone who signs up on the CFACoins airdrop program will receive 10 free CFA coins, and also get 5 CFACoins for referring others, which are estimated to be worth $20 and $10 respectively after the ICO at CFACoin listing price on the exchange.
CONSUMER BENEITS AND PARTNERSHIPS.
For consumers, CFA opens the benefits of financial inclusion and grants access to a series of financial services, such as, direct money transfers and purchases. CFA is not just a commercial project, it is also a regional mission, aimed at giving people access to petroleum/gas products, changing their lives in the process. CFA coin holders who are interested in purchasing petroleum products, will be able to place orders on the CFA website and receive vouchers confirming the purchases. These vouchers can be exchanged for petroleum products at any of the partner forecourt retailers. In addition, CFA coin holders will qualify for a special discount of 10.5% on petroleum products at partner forecourts retailers. However, discount figures are not fixed and may change subject to market dynamics such as supply and demand
As part of our strategy, we seek to secure and maintain key partnership to grow the CFA coin ecosystem. Therefore, we will continue to initiate, expand and strengthen partnerships across various industries “and” partner on initiatives to adopt CFA coin as a method of payment.
CFA has already secured partnerships with major forecourt retail entities in Nigeria, a key market in the SSA region. These retailers have agreed to accept the CFA coin as a method of payment for the purchase of petroleum/gas products. Partnerships with retailers of other products are also being explored.
The acceptance of the CFA coin also offers all these retailers access to a large audience of cryptocurrency holders; and, since cryptocurrencies and coins are somewhat limited in their use, there will be a guaranteed customer base that will seek to exchange them for these products. Further partnerships and endorsement are being explored in other Sub-Sahara Africa countries such as Ghana, South Africa, Uganda, Angola, and Kenya.
Head: Project, Planning/ Management
Lead Ambassador: Asia Region
Digital Marketing Advisor
Strategic Advisor/Global Ambassador
Blockchain Technical Advisor
Country Representative for Nigeria
- Q3 2017CFA Project Initialization, Vision, Concept Development and Market research
- Q4 2017Plan and Finalize Project Team - Software Development, Technology, Marketing, Legal & other advisory services Finalize Financial Plans and Budgets
- Q1 2018Finalise concepts, designs, white paper, CFA wallets, CFA GitHub Link, CFA company registration in Nigeria
- Q2 2018Initiate Agreements and Establish Merchant Partnerships (Petrol/Gas Station) PR activities (Press/Media releases, Nigerian Blockchain Conference) Finalize ICO Plan and Structure Launch CFA website, bounty program Finalise and release CFA wallets CFA ICO Pre-Sale
- Q3 2018Launch Official Public CFA ICO Bounty reward release to members CFA listing on Identified External Coin Exchange Platforms and Coinmarketcap Release of mobile wallets (Android and iOS) PR activities across Sub- Saharan Africa Acceptance of CFA coins at Petrol and Gas partner filling stations
- Q4 2018Establish CFA owned and operated fuelling stations (property acquisition for fuel facility development in Nigeria, Department of Petroleum Resources license application and approvals)
- Q4 2019CFA Owned Petrol and Gas Facilities development and installation completion in Nigeria Development of CFA brand fuel facilities in Ghana
- Q4 2020Market and Feasibility Studies to Develop Franchising and Partnerships of CFA brand in other countries in the Sub-Saharan African region
- Platform: PoW/PoS
- Price: 1 CFA = 1.5 USD
- Accepting: ETH, BTC, LTC
- Token distribution: 43% - ICO Sales 17% - Office Project 14% - Marketing Advertising and PR 8% - Founders and Team 7% - Project and Software Development 6% - Legal and Financial Advisory 3% - Airdrop/Bounty Program 2% - Contigency
- Hard cap: 1.250.000 CFA
No legal entity information.
Prehistory of project
No prehistory of project information.
Product or its MVP
Timo Trippler – Advisor at http://vihor.pro/
Expert of https://icobench.com/
Advisor Chimezie Chuta – Founder and Coordinator of Blockchain Nigeria User Group
Advisor Kingdom Linus – Nigeria Ambassador at Dominium
No escrow information.