ATLANTICO NETWORK - International decentralized blockchain platform
ATLANTICO is the first decentralized medical blockchain platform. It brings medical goods and services quality to a new level, regulate prices and make all interactions between platform users, including patients doctors, pharmaceutical and insurance companies and medical centers, absolutely simple and transparent. We develop the most transparent system independent from major healthcare, insurance and pharmaceutical companies. All transactions are recorded in a blockchain ledger. The system regulates product price formation and lets users get high quality goods and services at the best prices. We are developing an ecosystem that will prevent medical, pharmaceutical and insurance companies...
Token sale ended
- Token: ATL
- Price: 1 ATL = 0.0001 ETH
- PreICO start: 25 Jul 2018
- PreICO end: 10 Aug 2018
- ICO start: 11 Aug 2018
- ICO end: 31 Oct 2018
- Country: Spain
ATLANTICO is the first decentralized medical blockchain platform. It brings medical goods and services quality to a new level, regulate prices and make all interactions between platform users, including patients doctors, pharmaceutical and insurance companies and medical centers, absolutely simple and transparent. We develop the most transparent system independent from major healthcare, insurance and pharmaceutical companies. All transactions are recorded in a blockchain ledger.
The system regulates product price formation and lets users get high quality goods and services at the best prices.
We are developing an ecosystem that will prevent medical, pharmaceutical and insurance companies from forming monopolies.
The main idea of ATLANTICO Network project is to create a remote and safe way for medical and pharmaceutical market participants to interact, ensuring transparent relations without risks as well as increase the quality of medical and pharmaceutical services.
We are developing an ecosystem based on a proven business model affirmed by the world leading medical centers. We signed partnership agreements so they will use the platform to improve the quality of services provided to patients.
* Patients. It is important for every patient to get proven and affordable healthcare services. Starting from a doctor that makes a diagnosis, to a pharmaceutical manufacturer, it is crucial that on every step he or she gets the best service at a reasonable price no matter geographical location.
* Insurance companies. Every insurance company wants to safeguard from fraud. Every insurance case has to be double checked so that a company does not incur losses.
* Doctors. Every doctor wants to provide patients with high quality, highly qualified healthcare, prescribe good medicine and leave the patient healthy and happy.
* Medical centers. Every medical center needs professional and highly qualified medical staff and equipment for medical facilities that meets the modern standards. They want their services to be affordable and have good reviews. The ATLANTICO Network platform will help medical centers bring in new clients.
* Pharmacies. It is important for every pharmacy network to distribute high quality authentic and in-demand products. Combined with flexible prices it attracts a flow of additional customers.
* Pharmaceutical wholesalers. The scale and quality of sales are the most important parts of pharmaceutical business. This platform can help increase a company’s revenue, expand cooperation with pharmacy networks and build a more direct communications with every side involved in the process, from pharmaceutical manufacturer to the end user.
* Pharmaceutical manufacturers. This platform allows users to track pharmaceuticals from factory to store, thus eliminating the risk of counterfeit production ever reaching the shelves. Thanks to user rating the manufacturer gets users’ evaluation of the product and gets an opportunity to increase product quality and remain competitive on the market.
The ATLANTICO Network has to provide decentralized software solution for safe and transparent transactions between users. This is the only way to attract a lot of patients, doctors, medical centers, insurance companies, pharmacy networks, pharmaceutical wholesalers and manufacturers.
That is why we develop a mobile investment decentralized blockchain platform, where users can interact with both each other and the products marketed on the platform. It will change the way patients, doctors, medical centers, insurance companies, pharmacy networks and pharmaceutical wholesalers interact with each other, and will make these interactions more efficient and productive.
We are launching the ATLANTICO Network project to expand the possibilities for cooperation between market participants. ATL tokens (Mosaic standard) will serve token holders both as a means of accessing the platform and getting dividends from platform profits.
We issue ATL tokens ( NEM Mosaic standard) to facilitate interactions between the ATLANTICO Network platform users. ATL tokens will serve token holders both as a mean to access the platform and to get dividends from platform profits.
There are three ways to acquire ATL tokens:
1 Crowdsale. The amount of issued tokens will be equal to the amount of tokens sold on the crowdsale.
2 Token purchase on cryptocurrency exchanges.
3 As a reward for using the platform, rating and commenting on goods and services marketed on the platform.
Representative in Spain for development and scaling of the platform
PR and marketing
Representative in Russia for development and scaling of the platform
Representative in Bulgaria for development and scaling of the platform
Representative in Ukraine for development and scaling of the platform
Representative in Jordanians for development and scaling of the platform
Adviser ICOBench Expert
FOUNDER & CEO
Community director Africa
- June 1987The launch of Atlantic International Finance and Loan Limited Company
- 1990 -1997Restaurant business, a catering company and Palm Desert restaurant, California, USA
- 1997 - 2016Work in financial and real estate industries in Belgium
- 1997 - 2007Work in real estate industry in Costa del Sol
- 1997 -2004Work in the restaurant business in Costa del Sol.
- 2007Sale of 80% of real estate, mostly in the areas of Puerto Banus (Marbella) and San Pedro De Alcantara (Marbella)
- 2007-2014Work in the restaurant business in Belgium, launch of the best restaurant Le Borse cafe, place Albert Chiffrer № 1, Nivelles 1400, Belgium.
- 2016Sale of 100% of real estate in Belgium. Mostly in Nivelles
- October 2013Creation of an energy company Solelec iberica that works with the largest medical centers in Costa Del Sol and Marbella (Spain), such as Xanit International Hospital Benalmadena and Marbella International Hospital
- July 2016 - June 2017Development of the concept and reaching out to potential partners of the company
- January - May 2018Creating a team to realise the project
- June 2018Creating a demo version of the platform and the mobile app, filing a patent application in the British Overseas Territories and Crown Dependencies, EU and USA
- July 2018Signing a preliminary agreement with Ministries of Health of Ukraine and South Africa on testing the platform in state medical centers.
- July 2018Token Pre-Sale
- August - October 2018ICO
- November 2018Listing of tokens on cryptocurrency exchanges
- December 2018 - January 2019Launch of the mobile application and platform
- January 2019Buyback of tokens from members who received them as a bonus for using the platform (patients, medical centers, doctors)
- February 2019Signing contracts describing the form of work with Ministries of Health in countries where the platform is operating, further promotion of the platform around the world.
- March 2019The choice of an exchange for the IPO
- April - June 2019Negotiations with underwriters on the terms of listing on the exchange
- July 2019 - January 2020Creation of a legal framework to carry out an IPO
- January 2020Buyback of tokens from members who received them as a bonus for using the platform (patients, medical centers, doctors)
- January - March 2020Creation of a Joint Stock Company
- April - October 2020Creation of a technical and legal framework, as well as working with banks, underwriters working on the IPO, auditing the company to determine capitalisation and asset prices of the Joint Stock Company
- January 2021IPO, distribution of shares to token holders and a listing of tokens on exchanges
- January 2022The first payment of dividends to shareholders
- Platform: NEM
- Price: 1 ATL = 0.0001 ETH
- Accepting: BTC, ETH, LTC, BCH, NEO, NEM, TRON
- Token distribution: 25% reserve fund to buy back tokens from members who received them as a reward for using the platform (patients, medical centers, doctors), with buyback taking place annually from a limited number of members outlined above, with the price being determined by the revenue gathered from other parts of the market (pharmaceutical manufacturers, insurance companies) 25% for the platform’s development 3% bounty 12% for promotion expenses 5% for salary fund for advisors and employees 30 % for global expansion of the platform
- Soft cap: 3,000,000 USD
- Hard cap: 15,000,000 USD
No proofs of legal entity were found.
Prehistory of project
No prehistory of project were found.
Product or its MVP
Zeeshan Khan – Advisor at https://bitnautic.io/
Daryl Naidoo – Regional Director at http://www.mulechain.com/
Founder of http://www.prometheandynamics.com/
Ambassador at http://bitnation.co/
Advisor at http://www.nuclus.co/
National Head of https://www.eraswaptoken.io/
Client Manager at http://www.bacglobal.io/
Suraj Tiwari – Expert at https://icobench.com/
Arpit Sharma – Co-Founder at http://www.xera.tech/
ICO Expert at http://cgs.vote/
Advisor at https://newcater.com/
Mj Paul – CEO at https://www.xrtfoundation.org/
Laura Zaharia – Advisor at https://availcom.com/
Faisel Shuib – Security Consultant at http://www.globecas.com/
No escrow information were found.