AidCoin - Charitable giving platform
AidCoin is the ERC20 token that aims to become the preferred method to donate transparently through the Ethereum blockchain and to access the ecosystem of services provided by the AIDChain platform. The adoption of cryptocurrencies will impact the way we donate in the future and AidCoin is poised to play a leading role in this new era of fundraising. AIDChain is a platform that provides an ecosystem of services through an easy-touse interface, connecting the non-profit community while allowing full transparency and traceability of donations. AIDChain’s services include an internal exchange to convert major cryptocurrencies into AidCoin, a built-in wallet to store and donate easily, an...
Token sale ended
- Token: AID
- Price: 1 ETH = 1000 AID
- PreICO start: 20 Nov 2017
- PreICO end: 27 Nov 2017
- ICO start: 16 Jan 2018
- ICO end: 16 Jan 2018
- Country: Switzerland
AidCoin is the ERC20 token that aims to become the preferred method to donate transparently through the Ethereum blockchain and to access the ecosystem of services provided by the AIDChain platform. The adoption of cryptocurrencies will impact the way we donate in the future and AidCoin is poised to play a leading role in this new era of fundraising.
AIDChain is a platform that provides an ecosystem of services through an easy-touse interface, connecting the non-profit community while allowing full transparency and traceability of donations. AIDChain’s services include an internal exchange to convert major cryptocurrencies into AidCoin, a built-in wallet to store and donate easily, an explorer to track donations transparently, tools to connect donors with all the actors involved in the non-profit sector and templates of smart contracts to run fundraising campaigns.
AIDPay is a payment gateway/embeddable widget that allows charities registered on the AidChain platform to accept donations in different cryptocurrencies directly on their website which are then instantly converted into AidCoin. This is to allow charities to simply manage all donations received within a single wallet while providing transparency and traceability through AidCoin.
The AIDChain platform and AidCoin token are conceived and developed by CharityStars, a well-established, VC-backed charity fundraising company. Since its inception, CharityStars’ team of 25 professionals has worked with 500+ charities including Unicef, Save the Children and WWF. CharityStars’ core competency is the ability to forge high-level partnerships between charities, celebrities and high-profile corporations. Unlike other projects looking to tokenize the non-profit sector, CharityStars has developed an ecosystem of charities, donors, celebrity donors and gala events which will be key to facilitate the immediate use of the token.
CharityStars will also be the first external fundraising platform to accept payments in AidCoin and will utilize the token internally to incentivize adoption. Over 40,000 bidders within the CharityStars community will be required to purchase and keep AidCoin tokens in order to participate in the most exclusive auctions.
The ICO placement and the KYC and AML process will be assisted by Bitcoin Suisse, a Swiss-based financial provider specialized in crypto-asset who already successfully held more than 20 ICOs, raising more than $500 million.
CEO & Co-Founder
Chief Development Officer
Managing Director UK
CTO & Blockchain Developer
Ethereum Solidity Developer
Founder Ethereum Italy & Co-founder Inspheer
Head of Blockchain at Hyperloop TT
Blockchain GrowthHacker at CoinCircle
- Nov 2017Launching the token pre-sale
- Jan 2018Launching the token crowdsale (ICO) and getting listed on a top exchange
- Q1 2018Delivering the first beta of the AIDChain platform including the built-in web wallet
- Q2 2018Delivering AIDPay, starting to convert from the most popular cryptocurrencies Creating embed widgets for charities to integrate the donation button into their donation pages
- Q3 2018Releasing the AIDChain second beta, adding “Send & Notify” feature guaranteeing a stronger Donation Tracking System (DTS)
- Q4 2018Completing the final AIDChain product with several new features such as smart contracts template and communication tools for users
- Q1 2019Delivering AIDGift ERC721 non-fungible token increasing features available in our Donation Tracking System
- Q2 2019Developing a new set of APIs for additional services of the AID network Delivering first beta of AIDChain mobile app
- Platform: Ethereum
- Price: 1 ETH = 1000 AID
- Accepting: BTC/XBT, ETH, CHF, EUR, USD, GBP, DKK, SGD
- Token distribution: 30% - ICO 27% - AidCoin Company 10% - Pre-sale 10% - Advisors 10% - Team 10% - AIDPool 3% - Bounty Program
- Hard cap: 100,000,000 AID
Registered Address: Chiasso, Switzerland
Prehistory of project
CharityStars was a project before ICO. Has already raised over $10M in charity auctions, supporting 500 organizations
Product or its MVP
Applications for crypto-charity announced but there are no prototype before start of ICO
Advisor Leonardo Pedretti – CEO at http://inspheer.com/
Advisor Francesco Simonetti – CEO at ICO https://flyp.me/
CEO at https://holytransaction.com/
Advisor Federico Pistono – Head of Blockchain at http://www.hyperloop.global/about
ICO registration is done by system Bitcoin Suisse https://www.bitcoinsuisse.ch/aidcoin/